Has anyone ever died from injecting an AAS?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ACURA TL-S, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

A thread in the main forum had me thinking about this. Not from the actual steroids, but from not aspirating and injecting into a vessel or just being completely stupid and purposefully injecting into a vein. I know there probably aren't any documented cases but I thought someone might now about one from a reputable source, not my trainer's gf's cousin new this squirrel who would frequent the yard of a guy who died from steroids.

2. jonno

jonno New Member

probably.. but i don't know for sure.

3. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

Maybe this thread would get more attention if I put steroid in the title :mamoru:

4. Mass

Mass Active Member

From what I understand, you will just feel a severe amount of pressure on your chest, as your heart tries to pass the gear through, because its like putting 10w40 inside of something that requires water.

5. Mass

Mass Active Member

oh, and you'll start coughing horribly, and eventually all the gear will end up in your lungs, is what I remember reading along time ago about this subject.

6. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

iiiiinteresting

7. Mass

Mass Active Member

no, thats not what im talking about. I know about the tren cough, and thats something entirely different. Tren cough is from prostoglandin metabolization.

8. Mass

Mass Active Member

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator).

In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation.

Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough" as prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion).

9. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

there also anaphaltic(spelling) shock...

10. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Yeah that would pretty much suck.

11. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

so who wants to pin it in my ass for me?

12. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

:hsugh:

:bigthumb:

13. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

omg :mamoru:

14. JP®

JP® New Member

Ive never ever hit a vein in all my injections. I have hit a nerve before, in my quad, and im scared as hell to inject there again. I "stick" to delts and tris now.

15. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

:mamoru:

It happens by accident.

16. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

Why would someone stick their hand in a running lawnmower? If there is anything that history has proved it is that there are some real morons out there.

17. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

:werd: My friend was driving his Trans Am down to Dallas, about a four hour drive. He was almost there when he noticed he exhaust was dragging, a second later it fell off. He stopped the car and picked up his exhaust off the ground. Only to find out that it completely evaporated any traces of skin he had on his arms. Some people are fucking morons.

18. SteveO

SteveO Guest

I always heard delts were one of the riskier places to inject and glutes were the easiest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.