hardness

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fakesnake, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

So when I have sex with my girlfriend, I have no issues getting it up. As of recent we've noticed that if we go to put a condom on, i lose hardness. I don't remember this problem before. Any suggestions on what is going on? Maybe my state of mind is out of whack. Who knows?

2. C4172

C4172 New Member

Use BC instead

3. kevin1

kevin1 New Member

You're probably just thinking about it too much, have her do something to keep it exciting while you get the condom on.

4. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

I got so used to not using condoms with my girl that was on BC that I have a problem now keeping it up when going for the condom. As if my dick was scared of it or something. I'm rock hard up to that point. It's almost like a race to hurry and put it on. I'm sure it's all mental, but damn.

5. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

I've had this problem before too... it went away after a while...

6. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

she is on bc, we used the condom cause it was the time of the month and her menstral cycle agreed with her, so we fucked. i think it took to long to put he condom on, which is why i went flaccid. now i just think she has to suck on it or play with it until she can feel it is hard enough to put he condom on. is it normal to lose a little stiffness when you put the condom on then begin to have sex, cause sometimes i noticed it gets a little soft but once i get going on her, it hardens right backup. is this a mental problem? do i need to masterbait more? help me out please. i appreciate everyones responsest too.

7. thalia

thalia New Member

yes, you need to mastubate more. in fact, you should mastubate as offten as possible. that will help...

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

1) Dont listen to people with no-av's in the vag MOST of the time, unless you have seen thier posts before and they sound knowledgeable. Most people without av's are kids, and mommy and daddy won't let them use the credit card for a Sub. Do you want them giving you sex information? :rofl:

2) Its all in your head man. Distractions during sex, especially things like putting on a condom when you arent used to it, can let things 'shrink' a bit. Then you notice that, you freak out, and instead of thinking about the sex, you start to wonder about your dick, and try to get it hard again. It just gets worse from there...

Just clear your head and have fun, no worries.

BTW, if your girl is on BC, you dont need to use a condom when she is on her rag, unless you just don't want blood on you or something? I guess every person is different when it comes to that? :dunno:

Good luck though, everything sounds completely normal. I wouldnt worry about it at all.

9. RockChick

RockChick New Member

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :squint:

PS: why do you guys use a condom tho she is on BC?!?!?!
    if you are that afraid of pregnancy, maybe yu should think that whole having sex thing over again...

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

thats why I put that "most of the time" part in there... ;)

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

LOL, I know... but still... :p :x:

12. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

well we used a condom because it was the time of the month. i don't really want blood all over my penis. also we use a condom when we are to lazy to clean up. cause when i blow my load in her, it usually leaves a nice wet spot on my bed. so sometimes we don't want to sleep around the wet spot, so i will cum on her chest or in a condom. plus sometimes it is a nice change of pace with a textured condom or such.