hard to let go....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Jun 11, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

keeping it short, how do i forget about a girl? it's so damn hard, i get suckered by going out with her everytime she calls me, but i dont want to continue

2. Alan

Alan Member

im going thru the same exact thing. i just turned 18 though and this is my first serious relations ship (11 months) i love her but i hate her at the same time and i want out. it's so hard though.

i went a week straight without her one time but then she called me and i was suckered into picking her up.

3. jayvuu

jayvuu New Member

i knowwww how you feel man. no matter what i do i cant let go

4. who?

who? Guest

WOW i couldve typed out the exact same paragrah.... minus the turning 18 thing and a little over 11 months :)

5. pb4life

pb4life Guest

it is a cruel world i have this problem or had she didnt know if she wanted to go out with me anymore so she calls me up crying we talk and i am like i can make this real easy hinting at breaking up she starts crying again saying not to end it and not to give up on her well i dont that is were i made my mistake next day she acts like she forgot all about me and i am tore to pieces that was the worst i have been hurt and confused in my life and i know if only i would of ended it it would of made it so much easyier

6. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

My pussy hurts too.