hard time having sex, dont want to lose my gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Oct 13, 2008.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I have been hanging out with this girl for quite a while now and we recently started dating. She wanted to have sex, so we had sex but a few times i went limp during the session. She asks me what was wrong, and i just said i was tired. I have this big fear of getting my gf pregnant, even though i used a condom and she says she takes bc. I lost my last gf because she wouldn't take bc and only i didn't want to just rely on a condom. I don't know what to tell her or even if i should explain it to her

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Calm down man. I mean kudos to you for being that proactive about birth control methods but give the girl and yourself a break. You're going to ruin it before it even starts.

Right now I'd say 95% of her is blaming herself, worried you aren't interested in her, atrracted to her, etc. so don't worry that she's judging your performance or anything like that.

You need to learn to trust her, you can't let your shitty last gf ruin your new fresh relationship, otherwise you need to dump her right now and work on your problems before attempting another relationship. Your condom + her BC (which if she hasn't lied to you before you need to believe at face value) will be fine. Even if your condom broke and you were still scared shitless you can go to Planned Parenthood for a Plan B pill if you're that worried :dunno:

Stop freaking yourself out and have some fun.

3. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

x2

Chill out, dont worry so much. If you're using a condom, and shes on BC you will be just fine. You can always pull out also and finish another way also.

On another note, what about oral sex? Do you have the same problem with going limp or is it only during intercourse?

4. quamen

quamen New Member

no oral sex i dont have a problem with at all, but i tried to perform that on her and she didnt want me to.

5. i could see you being worried if she was not on bc or you did not use a condom. you two are being responsible and are using both.

stop stressing! at this time you have no worries bc i guarantee she is blamingg herself. however you need to explain to her quick why you have the issue before she becomes so worried that its her that she loses interest in being w. you.

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

have a discussion with her about it. tell her you are worried about getting her pregnant. hopefully she has the same fear. then discuss would you guys would do if the condom broke, or if she DID get pregnant. you will feel better if you have talked openly about the options and the posibilities of it all

once you tell her, relax and have a good time. always wear a condom if you are unsure she is on BC and pull out if you want even more protection.

7. Horror

Horror Guest

.:bowdown:

8. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

i had the same problem. and here is my only advice, enjoy it. dont think about anything but what is happening right there. i know that you have alot of pressure to out-do your last performance, but just dont think abou it.

Hell, just think about what you think about when youre masturbating.

9. b1u3b3rr135

b1u3b3rr135 OMG WTF IS THAT?!?

BC and condom and you're worried? take a breather and pleasure your women...

10. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Keep on the condoms but try out something a bit less thick in the actual construction

I had that issue, changed brands, and has never come back.

No feeling fucking sucks