FRK Happy New Year FS: Erotica Thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Jan 2, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

In this thread, we will post Erotica for the New Year. I will be working on minez today....stay tuned :naughty:

2. RougeOgre

Tales from a Phone Sex Goddess

The phone rings and I glance up at the calendar.

"Shit. It's Donavan" I think and sigh in frustration. We had made this appointment weeks ago but I was just not in the LouAnn mood. Donavan is not a demanding client exactly, he prefers to listen to me describe the action and his interjections are brief. I just wasn't feeling really creative today in the bobby-sox virgin scenes that he usually requested.

I take a deep breath and touch the button on my headset.

"Hello Donavan. What do you have in mind for today?" I ask in my best professional voice.
    "It's been a REALLY bad week." he replies, "I need a change. I need LouAnn to be more like Bettie Page in the fetish pictures."

My mind is racing. This is so not the Donavan I am used to talking to but it is what I do best.

"I can definately do that for you Donavan. Can you give me a couple minutes to switch gears? Why don't you get comfortable, get something to drink and call me back when you're ready."

He hangs up. I stretch, get some juice and a bottle of water and grab my Bettie Page book. I spend a couple minutes flipping through it when the phone rings again and the display tells me it is Donavan.

Here is a transcript of our session:

"LouAnn, I...." .

"Donavan, I'm sneaking out at 10. Pick me up at the corner. I want you to take me out by the lake tonight. I have to go now, my Mother is calling. Just pick me up."

"Vanessa, I....um think I...I want to talk my own parts, OK?" .

"Whatever you want Donavan. Stop me like you just did if you need something else. Should I begin at the corner?"

"Sure"

I'm standing at the corner waiting on you. I have on a slim black skirt, red blouse, stockings and spiked heels. I have never dressed like this for you before and my Mother would kill me if she saw me in the clothes, but I made some decisions about things that would happen tonight. You pull up, push the door open and I jump in your car, closing the door as you pull away."

"LouAnn, you look so different. Like those girls in the magazines. I have to tell you something when we get to the lake. Something important."

"I smile and say OK and then I move my legs so that my skirt rides up and I put your free hand on my thigh.

"LouAnn, you never let me touch you there before. I can almost feel the top of your stockings. What has gotten into you?"

"Hurry up and park us at the lake and I will explain. I lean over and nibble on your ear."

"Is this spot OK?"

"No, go back farther, so we can't be seen so easy from the road."

"OK, but I don't understand"

"Oh, you will soon. Then I scoot close enough for my leg to rub against yours. I look over and notice your jeans begining to bulge."

< soft moan from Donavan>

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. RougeOgre

"LouAnn, we've been going steady for 2 years now. I want..."

"I want to do it...now. I don't care what my parents or other people say. I want you to be my first."

"Is that why you are dressed like that and we are parked here? You're sure about this LouAnn?"

"I pull my skirt up to the top of my thighs. You can see the tops of my stockings and a catch a peek at my red panties. I sit across your lap, facing you so that I can look in your eyes and kiss you. You can feel the heat from my pussy and I can feel your cock getting harder."

"Can I really touch it, Lou?"

"Oh yeah, touch it and lick it and stick your hard cock in it. Touch me Donavan, tell me what you want to do to me...tell me how it feels to you."

"Oh babe.. your panties are so silky and I can feel the dampness. Let me just push them aside a stick my finger inside you. Mmmm.. you are so hot and wet."

"Let me pull your cock out and rub my silky panties against it. I want you to feel the silky material against it and I want you to feel the damp heat."

"I want to feel your titties. I want to lick the nipples and feel them against my face."

"Ok, just pull the blouse out of my skirt and lift it up. Oh yes Donavan, roll the nipples between your fingers and lick them and bite them... Oh yes,yesssss."

"Lou, Lou...stop moving. I'm gonna... you know."

"Ok, Ok.. I'll sit still. Just kiss me.. on my lips and my neck. A little nip on your ear will distract you. Don't stop kissing me. I suddenly sit up a bit, slide my panties to the side and lower myself on to your hard cock. Tell me how it feels to finally be inside me."

"Please, please don't move Lou. Oh god you are so silky hot and wet inside. If you move or even breath heavy I'll shoot."

"I laugh softly and sit very still, giving you time to cool down a bit."

"I cup your butt in my hands and pull out of you a little, then thrust up quickly. I can hear you catch your breath and moan. I'm too far gone and I have to shoot. I stroke in and out of you and you move with me. Aww.. Lou, I'm sorry this is going to be so quick but I didn't know you would feel this good."

"I can tell by your breathing and your strokes that you are going to shoot. One last up stroke and a sigh and you ease back against the seat. I lean over and grab some napkins out of the glove box and try to
    wipe us both off a bit. I have to get out of the car to tuck my blouse back in and straighten my underthings out. By the time, I get back into the car you have put yourself back together too."

"Ah Vanessa. I don't think I want to see LouAnn anymore. Can you do Lady Heather?"

<end transcript>

(Ok... it is not my best work. I'll tune it up. I just wanted to give you something)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. Chantelumass

Chantelumass New Member

I enjoyed it ... thanks :)

5. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

6. needmoney

needmoney New Member

This is my first story that I've ever written anywhere. I don't know if it belongs in here but it is focused around a foot fetish.

- This is a work of fiction. Any likeliness to any real people, events or places is wholly coincidental.
    Paul was a junior in college. Like many of his fellow classmates, he lived in a nearby off campus apartment. Within this apartment complex lived a group of his friends, John, Ashley, and Mary. The threesome shared a 3 bedroom apartment but only 2 of the bedrooms were used as Mary and John were going on year 3 in a serious relationship. The third bedroom became an extra storage/ closet/ junk room. Ashley was a very pretty girl. She had an ample chest, worked out regularly, and took good care of herself. One night Paul was approached by Mary and John and was asked if he could take care of their apartment and feed their pet hamsters while they were away. Paul of course always liking to lend the helping hand said yes but inquired as to why Ashley couldn't do it. They simply said, "Well, you know Ashley, she's just not reliable enough to remember to feed the Hamsters and she might not be here next week." Paul said, "No worries" and took their extra key from them. Little did he know what treasure lay ahead....

The next few days went by fast and before Paul knew it, he was heading over to their apartment to feed the hamsters and just make sure everything was ok. Paul entered the apartment and walked around to make sure there were no problems and fed the hamsters. As he sat there he had a kinky thought. In the spare bedroom, Ashley kept her dirty laundry and her clothes. Paul knew what he wanted to do but had to wait to make sure that Ashley wasn't there. Lucky for him, the next night when he showed, Ashley was on her way out and wasn't coming back till morning! Paul thought to himself "What luck!" He wished her a good night and went about feeding the hamsters. He then rushed to the window to see Ashley leaving in her car and passing the gate to the parking lot.

Paul then walked to the apartment door and set the deadbolt and security lock. He excitedly walked into the third bedroom and to his delight, he saw Ashley's nearly full laundry bag. Right on top there was a pair of soccer socks that were moist and nearly still warm! He thought to himself, "Ashley must have just had practice!" He couldn't stand it any longer and the excitement of his predicament made his cock spring to life. He gingerly pulled the socks from their resting place and slowly moved it towards his nostrils. When they met his nose, he inhaled taking in their pungent smell which emanated from the socks! He dug further into the laundry pile and then turned up a freshly worn Under Armour. He hurriedly went to open the closet door and was greeted by Ashley’s shoe collection. From the lower shelf, he selected her older pair of knee high black leather boots with 4" stiletto heels as well as a pair of cracked leather ballet flats which showed a delicate wear pattern of sweat and dirt worn into the foot bed as an outline of Ashley’s naked foot.

Paul then retreated to the apartment’s only bathroom with his treasured discoveries and arranged them on the countertop. He pulled his pants down and let his cock spring to freedom. Looking through the cabinet, he found some lotion and some condoms so he lubed himself up and placed a condom over his now rock hard shaft. He tried to wear Ashley’s Under Armour but it was too small for him so he had to settle with getting an arm through it to feel its tightness. He then sat on the floor and held one of the long tube socks to his nose and inhaled over and over again while he stuffed another one into the shaft of one of the black boots. He then smelled the free black knee high boot and was transported to an unknown level of ecstasy. He placed one of the cracked leather ballet flats under his balls and then feverishly jacked himself off using the stuffed knee high boot all while alternating between sniffing the sock and sniffing the other boot. Shortly after breathing Ashley’s heavenly scent and rubbing his cock against her other damp sock, Paul collapsed from his mind blowing orgasm. He lay there in the bathroom, the cold tiles a stark contrast against his now warmed skin on his back and left the sock over his mouth and nose. After a few moments he cleaned himself up and put all of Ashley’s items back in their place, checked on the hamsters, sprayed some air freshener in the bathroom and quietly walked back to his apartment where he began planning for the next night’s excitement.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  7. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Rouges gave me a full hard-on.

:o

8. RougeOgre

This is a good place for it!
    While foot fetish is not my thing, the story was actually pretty good.
    Suggestions:
    Learn to use paragraphs to make the reading go easier. Spell check.. I noticed new instead of knew (I personally suck at spelling). One part seem to have a time-line conflict but it might have been because of the formatting.

Thanks for your fine contribution!

9. RougeOgre

WOOT! My work here is done then :mamoru:

10. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:werd:

Just read again, and yet again got a boner. :o

Damn I need to go home and get laid by my wife :hs:

11. RougeOgre

I thought you were deployed or are you soon to be deployed?

12. RougeOgre

You stand at the window of YOUR apartment looking at YOUR car and think about how good it is to be home. I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around your chest, resting my head softly on your shoulder as I sigh contently.

God I hate these damn separations. I understand why you do it but I miss you so much. And being back together is somewhat awkward in the first days. I worry that you have changed somehow and that you don't feel the same way about me. I know you have the same fears, I can feel the tension as you absent-mindedly stroke my arm.

You turn and look into my eyes. I can see the silent questions on your face and it hurts. I step back a moment then reach for the collar of your shirt as if I am pulling you in for a kiss.... and then I rip the shirt off of you. You look puzzled as buttons buzz past your face.

As my dress falls to the floor, I say " Baby every time you come home you have a look on your face that tells me you are afraid I don't want you any more. I intend to show you that just isn't true at all."

I step up and press the length of my body against yours as I kiss you. My tongue dancing against yours, my breasts pressed against your bare chest, my thigh rubbing softly against your hardening cock. My hands slide down your chest, stopping to unbutton your jeans and slide them to your feet. I rub my face against your cloth-encased cock and pull down your shorts with my teeth. Your dick springs out, narrowly missing my nose and I chuckle softly.

Kneeling in front of you, looking up in to your beautiful face and seeing the anticipation and a small flash of worry. I promise, babe...soon you will only have happiness and pleasure.

I hold your hands in mine as I begin to lick you. Like a warm, moist breeze my mouth dusts along your shaft and surrounds the tip. You gasp.... I suck you in sudden and deep. I can feel the muscles in your thighs flex. I let go of your hands and begin to use my hands and my mouth to please you. With each deep stroke, I tease your ass. At first you jump but then you relax and allow my exploration.

I am torn. I want to make you come.... to taste you. To bring your first orgasm with my lips so that you will last longer when you bury your cock inside me. But it has been so long and I want to feel your seed spray deep inside me when you come for the first time. I almost want to cry from the indecison.

You must read that emotion on my face because you pull me up and kiss me. You begin to kiss my neck, licking and nibbling your way down. As you press against me, I feel little pearls of precum ooze against my leg. You make sure that each breast gets its equal share of sucking, licking and bites. You lick down my belly as you make your way to the hot dampness you are after.Your fingers slip between my thighs and dance in the wetness like a child in the rain. I blush at the squish..squish sound that your exploration makes.

Swiftly, you slide two fingers in and press my g-spot with the preciseness of your experience. I cum, trembling and moaning as you hold me up. When I can finally breath again, I scold you with "No fair. I wanted to make YOU come first". You smirk and kiss me deeply with my juices all over your lips.

I walk to the couch and bend over. You can see the juices glistening and my pussy lips swollen with desire. I spread myself wide and tell you, " Come home to me baby, whichever opening you want. All of me is yours and I want you to take it all...now."

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I gotta go beat off now.

14. RougeOgre

Dang it, y'all. I know I am not the only person who can write a hot story.
    Participate or else I won't mention you guys in my book dedication :mamoru:

15. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

16. RougeOgre

17. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Yeah. I meant to put a disclaimer on there.

:bigthumb:

18. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

I am currently deployed until May :hs:

19. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

That last one is fantastic Rouge. :bowdown: :wackit: Sent that one to my wife too, very fitting for us as well :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009