LGBT ~~~~~Happy Monday!~~~~~

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Taylor, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Taylor

Taylor Guest

It's been a while since one of these... so anyway

haaaaaayyyyy guys! :mamoru:

2. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Happy Monday!!!

Hey everyone!!
    how was everyone's weekend?

3. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

weekend was great. I went to pittsburgh with a guy i met here in columbus this week. Was real fun. Ended up goin out saturday night and meetin two other guys from columbus who just moved there. Turns out yesterday, the four of us went to kennywood, a rollercoaster park, and had a blast. It was nice because although all four of us were still getting to know one another, we were able to get along and have fun very well. I got back home to columbus and went out with a friend and low and behold, his faghag was roommates with one of the guys! Small world heh. But overall, great mini vacation before grad school ugh.!

4. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Fuck Mondays.

Almost got hit by a car, fucked up on my marketing test and its only 10:35AM. Lets see how bad this day can get :down:

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I had a girl stay over last night, and she kept me up all damn night, so I'm the sleepiest bitch around.

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

tired.
    horny.
    have to work all day and then put in a mailbox when I get home

hopefully I'll get me some tonight, becuase if I don't, I'm going to spontaneously combust.

7. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Went over to Miami, drove really nice sportcars that I can't afford right now and got laid. All in all pretty nice weekend :wiggle:

8. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Applied for dual admissions with Niagara University for biology education 5-12.

detailed a boat saturday. 32 feet. It was a beast and it was in the water. I almost fell in a few times :( The water was really nice and I took a break about 7pm and just sat there on the boat and looked out across the river. Never noticed how nice it is here. Well, except for when I looked over North Tonawanda (my city) it was clean--blue, yellow, pink, and then when I turned over looking over the city of Niagara Falls it was brown. Yeah, that was kind of eeeeeeeeeeeeeehh yeah NF!

Today I was recognized in my Exploring The Arts class for putting down on the attendence sheet that Barbra Streisand was my favorite president of all time, and that Spykids 3D was my favorite motion picture. GO BARBRA!

And that is all.