Hanging around couples?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Jun 6, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have always made it a policy not to really become friends with girls at all if they had a boyfriend but now that I think about it maybe it would not be so bad to be friends with couples. Maybe I will get to meet more people that way. Is cutting off ties with girls once you found out they have a boyfriend a bad policy or going for the friendship card a better choice?

2. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

I don't have na answer for you, but I actually have wondered this question very much lately. I wonder in addition if its actually possible to han garound ex's as just friends as well? hmmmmm

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well I won't hang around ex's but sometimes I just think I ruin chances to get to know girls just because I cut things off as soon as I find out there is another guy. Just because they have a boyfriend does not mean there friends do.

I understand the whole you can't be friends with girls because you will wanna fuck them but I also notice that my friends who are pimps become friendly with every girl they meet no matter what.

4. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

You could ask your question or you could ask

"do i really want her bf to kick my ass?"

if she has a man, move on, you're SOL brother, theres more women for you to scam on. leave the taken girls alone, they cant have their cake and eat it too, thats YOUR job

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol I am not trying to waste my time by just sticking around and hope they break up or some bullshit. I was griding with a girl infront of her boyfriend and I didn't get my ass kicked and it is not really something I am worried about.

Oh, and I don't give a fuck if they are taken but that is not what this is about. I am not trying to move in on these guys girl friends. I am just saying that it is not doing me any good to cut off girls that could just be friends.

6. You just answered your own question.

/thread

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

If you think about it the rules state you can't be friends with any girl because you want to fuck her and you can't be friends with girls who have boyfriends. So you just are not friends with girls at all. Doesn't really work out too great for a good social life.

8. I don't have female friends, unless of course they are lesbians. Makes life so much easier.

9. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I have a lot of guy friends (and a bf) and they've told me how great it is to have a chick friend that they know is off limits. I've got a boyfriend so they've completely ruled me out as an option but I've got chick friends that I bring to group stuff so they get to meet new people.

If you feel like you can be friends with girls and not want anything more then go for it. It couldn't hurt and you get the chance to meet her friends...

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:hsugh:

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

the more girls you know, the better.

obviously you don't want to get interested or waste much time or attention, but ALWAYS knowing more people > less.

girls have friends, roomates, mostly girl parties....

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

QFT

This is the only sane answer in this thread.

And sure there is that theory that guys can't be friends with girls because the guy wants them, but it is sort of bullshit. I have plenty of female friends that I don't want, but I meet plenty of their hot friends that I do want.

Plus almost every poster in the Vag has issues with talking to girls... well guess what if you have female friends you can practice talking to them whenever the hell you want.

13. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

girl......friends? what for, in case you run out of tampons?

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Don't a lot of couples hang out with mostly other couples?

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

some people actually still stay fully functional people even when they have a SO.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

no it doesnt. work on having women in your life. It will increase your comfort level with women, knowledge, social proof, pool of available women...

there is no downside as long as you arn't wanting some girl constantly who doesn't want you.

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

QFT yet again.

I can't believe so many of you are so against the idea of having girls in your life other then a girlfriend. No wonder so many of you suck with girls

18. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Hang out with their BF's but not the GF's.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I know the girl he is referring to, and let me just say to you Elite, you need to cut that bitch out of your life. She is fucking crazy guys....I mean purely insane. She's this 19 year old immature slut that uses him just to make her boyfriend jealous. I don't see any good in hanging out with this girl because she's still not introducing you to any of her friends. She's just going to keep using you as bait to upset her boyfriend, not set you up with anyone.

20. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Not knowing the situation I would say that it really depends on a lot of factors. With a jealous BF the shit probably won't fly. If the couple is attached at the hip and only hang with each other there is no point...etc...etc.

21. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

:rofl: faggots who feed into and enable womens stupid games should be sterilized

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Maybe I should elaborate on why it's retarded to not make friends with someone due to lack of penis.

You don't have to be super close with them, just people to go hang out with/have fun with. And if you are going to make friends with a girl in a relationship you should try to be friends with the bf to. You don't have to be a sucker and listen to all her problems. I've told many girl friends that I am not the one to talk to about their problems, that is what their girlfriends are for. Doesn't mean you can't go out with them and have fun though. Plus going out with a group that consists of a bunch of attractive girls will help attract other attractive girls to you.

Plus hot girls have hot friends, so you expand your pool easily if you make friends with cool fun people.

Not making friends with someone based solely on their gender is completely ignorant.

Mind you I am even friends with a lot of my exes, so it's possible that I am more open minded then most, or more fucked in the head then most, look at it how you want.

23. ^^^^^You're wierd as shit man, you need to tone down the wierdness. :rofl:

24. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Who said anything about ex'es? I say never be friends with an ex, but sure be friends with someone with an SO.

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

No one did, I was using that as an argument that maybe I am just fucked in the head and everyone should just ignore my oppinion :dunno:

And I'm not friends with all my exes. But some people just make better friends then SOs. And if things end on a good note, I don't see why you can't be friends. There are exes though that if they tried to talk to me I would tell them to go fuck themselves.