hands and feet going stiff

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Apr 27, 2008.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

my girlfriend says that her body slowly starts going stiff once we start having sex. Afterwards we just lay there and her hands stay like that for about 10-15 minutes. She says it starts at her hands and feet and eventually her whole body feels payalyzed. Is this normal?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I mean this nicely...but why doesn't your gf find the answers to these questions?

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

we try all sorts of positions. She says that she thinks the sex alone is just causing it for her.

Matthom- She asked some of her friends and they don't know. So I felt like asking.

4. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

haha, good one.

5. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

hmm... don't mean to raise undue alarm... but i would seriously consider having her ask her ob/gyn about it... anytime it comes down to blood flow (which this does) it can be a great many things, some of which are quite serious...

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

good sex makes my limbs go numb/asleep, and sometimes even paralyzes me. normal.

7. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I've had a couple partners that described the same type of deal, always seemed to be after some pretty active romps...but if it were a s/o of mine I would recommend at least mentioning it to her doctor, like someone else said could have something to do with some blood flow issues.

8. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

if my s/o experienced paralysis after/during sex, i would feel a sense of pride, and just hit it harder, then stick it in the other hole while she's paralyzed...that would be cool.

that is something ou could try to see if shes bullshitting you, try and stick it in her ass, if she's bullhitting, she will come to normal real fast....otherwise, nope

just messing, but she should probably check with her doctor....

9. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yeah, this is good, sound advice. :coolugh:

10. City

City Don't you know who I am?

This is a common thing with my girlfriend as well. Her feet/parts of her legs go numb and her lips go numb as well. Seems normal to me.

11. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

she said it's never happened before, and also that i'm the best sex she's ever had.

good sex=numb girl

"woot woot"

12. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

it was a joke.

She says it's like when you go to the dentist and he numbs you and you get all light headed and you can't really move. That was what she said about her getting paralyzed. But as for the hands and feet, her muscles get really stiff and her hands curl up and they go numb. It takes about 10-15 minutes for them to let loose again and for feeling to return. Then if we start having sex again shortly after, she says her hands and feet start getting stiff and going numb almost immediately.

If it's a circulation problem, are there any OTC pills she can take to help?

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sorry to hear about your small penis friend :(