Halp! v. Friend is a cheating whore.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Leah, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

Disclaimer: I've posted about this before. But just to clear up any confusion, I realize that the very personal lives of my friends are really none of my business and I have no intentions of telling her husband. This bitch is so stupid, she's going to tell on herself in no time anyways. My dilemma is that the characteristics of cheaters (especially ones that seem to find some sick joy in getting away with it) are ones that I find deplorable...dishonest and selfish beyond anything I can even fathom. So obviously, I find it impossible to remain friends with someone I fucking despise.

The story: Been friends with this couple for a year and a half, met them pretty much the day of their wedding. They had a daughter pre-marriage who is 2 and a half now. We hang out all the time, see them at least 3 times a week. The woman first cheated on her husband with his cousin in March. She confided in me about the whole horrible ordeal, made a thousand excuses, had a nervous breakdown when she almost got found out and swore that she would never do something so stupid again. For some reason I believed her and decided to still be friends but I told her exactly how pathetic I thought the situation was and that if she ever did anything even close to that I would never speak to her again. She promised that she had learned her lesson and kissed my ass for weeks because she should've listened to me when I told her she was going to make a huge mistake...

So now she's fucking this guy at work and just lying to me about it. We also suspect her of fucking another of our mutual friends and that's funny because he has chlamydia. lol She knows exactly how I would react and she also knows how hard it would be to explain to her husband why we don't hang out anymore. So I'm wondering how I should go about terminating this relationship...

I want to tell her she's a skank ass ho and drop a hint for her to go to the doctor ASAP. But there are 2 things that complicate this approach:

1. She's fucking crazy (no, really insane) and she has a gun.
    2. We work together.

FUCK.

2. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

wow, sounds like she's a wacko whore if this is her third incident in a year and a half, her husband needs to know about it so he can dump her ass.

3. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

If it weren't for the chlamydia I'd say let it go, stop hanging out with her/them and let her do what she wants to do without you as a friend. But, as she probably has a chlamydia now the husband needs to know. I'd write an anonymous email or even send an anonymous letter to him at work or something. Somehow, he needs to find out. If you tell him now, he will know that you knew before and didn't tell him therefore questioning the friendship with you as well as with his wife.

Its a difficult decision either way, but strictly for health reasons I think you should tell the husband one way or the other.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, I couldn't stay friends with her either.

5. UnaBomber

UnaBomber Closed-minded pig-headed racist xenophobe OT Supporter

wouldnt say shit because she is a co-worker and that'll just cause problems

6. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

i wouldnt say shit either but i would def start disassociating myself asap.

7. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

tell the husband asap. btw do you have pics of said whore?

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Yeah, fuck that. Last year one of my best friends told me about how he started cheating on his girl and he isn't one of my best friends anymore. I would have cut her off after the first time she cheated on him and didn't tell him. Just stop talking to her as a friend and treat her with the minimal amount of respect that is appropriate. As for what you should do about the husband... he deserves to know. I hope if (knock on wood) I am ever in his position someone would have the stones to tell me.

9. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

distance yourself immediately from her. dont confront her about anything. if shes crazy, you dont want to start a fight with her and give her a reason to grab that gun

if the husband ever contacts you, or if you ever run into him and he is curious why you are no longer close with his wife, tell him you didnt agree with some choices she was making in life. maybe mention he should get tested as well for his own safety.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: If the husband was even remotely a friend of mine he'd be getting a short anonymous letter that his wife is cheating :mamoru:

11. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

omg no don't. this may all blow up in your face someway, somehow. getting into coworkers affairs is a surefire path to misery.

the way you describe her makes you think you don't even like her that much, so i'd just stop associating with her.

12. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

The craziest thing is that I think the husband knows. As I said, she's a sick, sick individual and I really think she gets a kick out of doing it and not getting caught. She talks about the guy right in front of her husband. :hsugh:

When she fucked his cousin, the cousin's woman found text messages on his phone and naturally flipped out. She covered it well for her husband, telling him that his cousin was just always hitting on her and texted her obscene stuff all the time and that she "might've flirted back". He was pissed, but he bought it...but you'd think that would make him realize that he shouldn't be so trusting. But she flaunts this shit in his face and he acts totally indifferent...my only hope is that he's getting his.

As for telling him, honestly, you have no idea what kind of shit storm that would make. Like I said, we work together, there's no way I'm getting fired for this bitch and she would make a HUGE deal out of it. I'm contemplating going to my superior NOW and telling her whats up and making sure she knows that I'm not instigating anything, I just want to disassociate myself from her and that I'm not going to stir any shit. That way if SHE starts causing problems my boss will already know that I'm trying to just let it be what it is and nothing else.

Also, she's fucking nuts, I know you think I'm probably exaggerating, but if I were to interfere she would try to kill me. I know she would. I guess all I would have to do is call the cops but still...they have a little girl. :sad2:

That's the worst part about all of this. So fucking selfish. Unbelievable.

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

then dont interfer, just stop talking to her. that doesnt cause drama if you just walk away peacefully

14. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: I also don't think giving your boss a little head's up is a bad idea

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It sounds like she wants him to find out. :dunno:

16. I

I Guest

Don't talk to her, avoid her, block numbers + everything. Tell the husband anonymously.

17. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd:

18. Joybang

Joybang New Member

That fact that she is fucking some guy with an STD would make it simple for me. I'd tell her husband. Thats fucked up.

19. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

So I boiled over and this is the text I sent her...

Me: I know you lied to me about *dude she fucked*. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're fucking pathetic. Have fun making some shit up for *her husband* about why I can't stand you anymore.

Her: What the fuck are you talking about? I told he came up there, I left by myself and he left by himself, where are you getting this from?

Me: I'm not fucking stupid. I knew you would get on his nuts somehow. It doesn't matter how I know but you suck at lying. Save your shit, I'm not interested.

At this point I know for a fact that she started freaking out, calling our mutal friends that she was stupid enough to confide in, trying to figure out who outed her and how likely it was that my boyfriend or any of the other guys that are friends with her husband would tell him. :rofl: Scandalous ho.

Later I sent this to cover my ass at work..."And I better not hear any crazy lies @ work that you've told people about why we don't talk cuz I'll just tell everyone (including *husband*) the whole truth.

:bowdown: I feel so much better.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: There goes quietly weeding out of your friendship!

21. less_than_adam

less_than_adam New Member

Good kill, although I still think you should send an anonymous letter to her husband. He might have an STD for gods sake.