Halo the Movie...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Ghostrider4450, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

...is going to be executively produced by Peter Jackson (LOTR trilogy), with WETA doing the Live Action/CG combination stuff with full sized sets and props and Universal is Producing. You can bet your ass that good actors and a good director will be lined up to work with Jackson. Especially after the huge sucess that Lord of the Rings saw.

Being a fan of the Halo story, I think this movie is going to kick ass. Especially with the aformentioned combination of movie making powers.

I dont care if you hated the game. Look at the STORY, and then imagine that captured on screen, with the same attention to detail and sheer size that LOTR saw.

Source: http://bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=biggorilla&p=4955829:bowdown:

2. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

never mind...somone already made a thread about this: Delete. :wtc:

3. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

A Halo movie could be awesome!
    The game was good (didn't like as much as many people seem to but still did like it)
    The story was Great! Could really really be sweet, especially like you said with Jackson doing the movie, LOTR was epic so why couldn't he do a large scale movie again.....who cares if the guy doesn't comb his hair, he can make movies, rock on Halo, rock on