hairy snooter, girls i have a question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Insert, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Insert

Insert Active Member

long story short, girl i know lets it all go down there, not even trimming.

now the answer i got as to why is that "it hurts when i shave/trim", with no explanation.... other than being lazy, is this shit normal? i mean i cant imagine any reason to not at least trim....

is that area ultra sensitive to girls in some cases? even to trimming?

girl in question also has a boyfriend and has had her fair share of partners, which makes me even more confused... :confused:

2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

can't say I'm a fan of a hairy snatch, but some people are. Maybe her partners don't go down on her?

3. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Eh, I dont count it as really being "lazy", but that could be part of it. Shaving your snatch bare does take some time and upkeep. Trimming isnt so bad, but I guess that depends on what she considers "trimming"
    And hell yeah it 'hurts' in a way - everyone knows that ingrowns are no fun at all!
    I know quite a few girls who go natural in that respect - ones that are in LTRs included.

4. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

ridiculous....over the past year, two girls i had sex with had HUGE bushes. i mean, they would trim the edges so the hair didn't creep out but when i took those panties off, i sware to god the hairs was like 2 inches long. FUCK

that cannot possibly be healthy to have all that jungle rot there

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I can understand not wanting to shave. Especially since she doesnt regularly. It's something you have to do for a while so your skin gets used to it and it doesnt hurt anymore. Ingrown hairs happen from time to time, but you can atleast get past the razor burn after a short time.

No excuse not to trim it unless she is just lazy. It would take a whole 2 minutes to go over the area with an electric trimmer from walmart. She could keep it trimmed from there, and then work at going bare from it being trimming in the future.

6. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

I got tired of my gf's hairy pussy, so I said "enough" and went and got the trimmers and razor/creme and did it myself. She enjoyed it, and it's been bare since (and that was 3-4 years ago)

7. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Seriously? I can understand guys just not liking it for asthetic/hair-in-the-mouth reasons, but are you really going to cite health concerns? The hair is there for a biological reason and purpose - just like the hair elsewhere on our bodies. Now that reason/purpose might not be as relevant today (as opposed to say, in the cave-man days) and obviously women are fine without it, but to imply that its actually UNhealthy to have it is just silly.

8. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

really....think hot and humid outside. mix in lots of physical activity and sweat. now think of that INSIDE the underwear. hello risk of yeast infection shooting up the charts.

and no, there is no fucking biological reason for it to be there except to keep dirt and bugs out. but alas, technology and the ENTIRE world has evolved so we have clothes to protect us.

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Trimming is not painful unless you rush it and then it is usually around the labia that I get nicked (electric trimmer). That part is much easier if you have a helping hand.

10. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

here to lend a hand:wavey:

11. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i dont think i could even get it up after seeing that, i dont care how hot the girl is if she's got a huge bush down there i wouldn't be able to follow through with it.

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:eek3: Are your arms really that long? :mamoru:

13. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Some women just don't want to. I have friends who don't shave down there or anywhere really and they don't seem to have problem attracting guys.

14. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

its only cause we don't know of the disaster going on under those jeans....i assure you we are :iobarf:after we find out

15. rogueslg71

rogueslg71 New Member

lol and with that technology we now have showers to keep ourselves clean and dry? trust me a lot of girls dnot shave down there and they dont have problems getting yeast infections or any infections.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

laziness

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats fucking stupid.

18. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

It was hot, humid and sweaty back in the caveman days chasing down bison and whatnot and they didnt even have AC or running water. Oh the humanity! Its truely amazing how all the caveladies didnt drop dead from nasty vag syndrome.

I said that TODAY in modern times the hair is pretty damn pointless, what I'm getting at is, though it serves no purpose, its certainly not a bad thing nor will having hair around your crotch make it go moldy and fall off. Lather, rinse and repeat - it aint rocket science.

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

20. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

and by the time we get there, it's too late to say no :o

had one girl recently with a bush, but she didnt want oral so whatever :dunno:

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You try shaving down there every day or even every other day and see how long it gets before you start forgetting or getting tired of doing it.

22. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

My GF has a bush (it's not a jungle or anything...) but she loves getting eaten out. I didn't think I would like eating her out with the hairs, but I've gotten used to it. At least the hairs aren't falling out, that would be disgusting...

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i keep mine trimmed

i get tired of shaving my face as well, but it has to be done

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh yeah, I'm not condoning what she's doing, I think she's lazy too but I at least get it. It's all about personal preference.

I shave mine every single day EXCEPT those 4 days a month where it barely gets used and I take advantage of the time off from shaving :mamoru:

25. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

I must say I prefer a shaven haven..

Anyone know whats with asians and the hair?