LGBT Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by red_fox, Oct 29, 2004.

1. red_fox

red_fox New Member

Here's a picture of the hair I want to have. I don't even know how to start. I have dark hair-it's not as long as his now.

All I can tell is that there's some product in his hair, gel or something. I think shampoo and conditioner can open more options for a person to change their hairstyle (add needed thickness or texture) but I don't know what brands to use to get this effect either. I'll try stuff out, but if you guys have any tips or advice, I'd appreciate it. :)

[​IMG]

Here's a more answerable question: You go to the barber/salon. What do you say to them? Do you bring a picture?

I've always done one thing. They had a "regular cut" which was okay before. It's okay now, but I want to try this style to see if it looks better.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I recently started going to a stylist rather than just a barber. It seems to me that if the stylist is good, they'll have an idea of how to make you look good as long as you give them some idea of what you're going for. That's what I did. I used to part my hair in the center and I switched to a more clean-cut look, shorter and combed more forward. I also had it highlighted last time :mamoru: (very expensive BTW).

As for the products, that guy almost definitely has something in his hair. If I had to guess I'd say it was a wax of some sort. I dunno how big a difference shampoos and conditioners make. I've never noticed anything when I switched brands. What matters to me are the products you use to style it. Products you buy in the salon are almost always better. I never get what I want from stuff I buy in drug stores. Exactly what you buy depends on the texture you're looking for. Gels tend to leave it more stiff. Waxes are for a more natural look. I'm not a big fan of sprays, so I dunno exactly what people use them for.

Keep in mind that more often than not, the more particular you get about how your hair looks, especially if it's a more complicated look, the more expensive it's gonna be to maintain. It shouldn't be too bad since you're a guy. Girls tend to have it real bad when it comes to maintenance, but then again they don't have to have their hair cut as often either. Anyway, IMO it's worth it, especially if you're a young professional.

3. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

that just looks like they cut his bangs a little bit above his eyebrows and thinned them about a bit. a little gel and some highlights or dye and you're ready to go. is your hair that long in the front already?

4. red_fox

red_fox New Member

still an inch to go in the front

thanks for the help

5. boiwunder

boiwunder New Member

looks like either a wax of sorts, or possibly something like Crew Forming Cream which does roughly the same thing only without the shiny look

6. Dale

Dale New Member

A few of my mates have that hair style and it makes them look soooooo fit.... pfewah... :p