Hai guys! This is me on test and deca!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by JeremyD, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

BEFORE:

[​IMG]

AFTER:

[​IMG]

Now I'm probably the least anti-steroid person on this website, but WHAT HE FUCK PEOPLE? How about training and eating and actually looking like you might have lifted a weight in your life before turning to steroids? No fuck that...I'm gonna eat 50g of protein and day and take some dbols instead. People like this piss me the fuck off.

K.I'm done :)

2. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

wha... um...?

3. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

4. maxxpower

maxxpower OG Lauren Crew - Observer OT Supporter

Could you elaborate more?
    Are you flaming someone or is that you?

5. chizzle

chizzle New Member

That's pretty god awful...

6. maxxpower

Ok, I see now...

For those looking to venture to the darkside, its always best to use it as a last resort. Once you have exhausted all avenues and no longer gain.
    This means that you should at least be training for YEARS not months.
    You should at least be eating properly for YEARS not months.
    If you havent done at least the above 2, then go back to the gym and kitchen.

7. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Nice wallpaper in that first pic.

8. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

yeah and uneven fucking picture frames.

9. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

well, he *did* make progress

I guess it's not the worst effort I've seen

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

looks like someone is jealous :mamoru:

11. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

he still beats some ppl here who are on

12. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

He totals elite!

13. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

I'd kill myself if I were that small using gear.

14. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

doubtful!

15. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Nice gyno

16. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Honestly, who really gives a fuck? People on here who say you should lift x amount of lbs before you even think about it? People on here who say you should weigh x amount of lbs before you do it? Big deal.

If you have your head on straight and you seriously know the in's and out's of what you're putting into your body and how it all works, then do whatever you want.

Everyone has different goals, there's no reason to abide by anyone's restrictions and guidelines but your own.

17. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Come on man. If you can't get over 130 fucking pounds naturally, you have no business touching this shit. I don't wanna sound preachy, but this is what gives steroids a bad name. Guys who don't know the first thing about training or eating go and get on a boatload of gear since they're not gaining. They blow up a few pounds, loose it all when they come off since they don't know what the fuck they are doing, then come back with twice the dose. It's a never ending thing around here.

18. maxxpower

Really, I dont give a fuck what people do. To me, everyone here is just a name on a screen. But the reality is, this board is a majority of younger adults.
    To say that "If you have your head on straight and you seriously know the in's and out's of what you're putting into your body and how it all works, then do whatever you want." is a recipe for disaster. Considering that almost every single thread here has evidence of ignorance and lack of knowledge just proves that a good percentage of the viewers here are uneducated in basic training and nutrition. (Dont flame, because its true. Not necessarily targeted towards YOU, but there are a gross amount of fools here trying to diet at 160lbs to show their "abs")

We can probably assume that most visitors to this section are here to improve their bodies. They have specific goals and are here looking/researching advice on how to reach those goals. Its up to us, contributors to the community, to offer advice on how to reach those goals in the most efficient, esthetically pleasing and SAFE ways.
    There are SERIOUS dangers and side effects that people risk when using steroids. Too many teenagers are turning to steroids with the perception that they are a magic pill and its up to US through proper guidance to squash that perception.

You are right, requiring someone to train for years doesn't mean they are ready compared to someone training for months. But, it sends the message of dedication and commitment to the lifestyle.
    We have all seen the kids come to the gym in January with hopes of being hooge by summer. Too often we never see them past March. Those teenagers are the same ones that are here RIGHT NOW considering taking steroids this spring. Those teenagers are the ones that I am trying to convince that to get the body they want, it will take YEARS of training, not months.

19. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

I don't see how its so easy for them to get it. This area is dry LOL

20. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

you're just a pussy.

21. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

kiss my ass nigger

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  22. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

"anyone could be a monster in two year with roids"

Like i said they arent not magic. They dont make small people jacked, they make huge guys freaks. Without the diet. training, genetics, receptors, etc they will give you 20lbs here and there consisting of bloat fat and a little gyno with lbm. Enjoy

23. NUDES

NUDES New Member

24. NUDES

NUDES New Member

truth.

gear, skinny, donno how to train and eat = fail

gear when you're already muscular/strong, train well, eat for your goal, dedication = amazing

25. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

When you were in school, there were kids that had to study and some that never looked at a book and still got A's. Bodybuilding is no different. You can't have someone with crap genetics and make them a superhero with steroids/diet/training. Just as you can't take the stupid kid in school, expose him to everything studying wise and make him as intelligent as a mensa level kid who was "born" that way . You can't out smart genetics. The odds I could sport 190lbs at single digit bodyfat is highly unlikely without drugs. I'm naturally thin and always have been. I'm about 6', 170lbs at 6-7%. I stay around this point most of the year. Am I big, no. Am I strong, no. But this is pretty easy for me to maintain. If I tried getting to 180 at the same bf, I'd have to eat a crap load of food, train/diet perfect and dedicate more time to it.

For you guys that just love posting about how you'd shoot yourself if you looked like so and so, you have no idea how pathetic you sound. Everyone is different. People do the best they can with what they got. Accept the fact that not everyone, like myself, wants to be 230lbs and bench 500. 95% of the people that want to be that way do it for the admiration of other guys. I'll stay "small" as most of you would define it and take the admiration of women :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.