MIL Haha ... so I'm on Barracks Duty ...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RoblesGT, Aug 16, 2007.

1. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

one of my Sgts isnt too fond of me ... wrote me a negative counseling sheet the other week that I refused to sign cause it was bullshit ...

Neway, our SSgt is pissed cause our PFCs are not using the chain of command and calling him direct ... :mamoru:

aparently he wants us to Field Day the office today but I'm on duty so I wont be there for it ... well, my Sgt had one of our Cpls call me and tell me to post my A-Duty so that I can go in and help field day ... :mamoru:

i'm going to call at 1600 when they want me there and read this from the DNCO Orders and Directives ..

"The duty is a sleeping post from 2200 to 0530. From 0530 to 2200 both the DNCO and ADNCO will be awake and at their post, the duty hut"

:mamoru: ... its gonna be interesting, :noes:

2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Stick it to the man.

3. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

mousegivingthefingertotheeagle.jpg

4. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

nice but expect more shit to roll your way when they can do it without any roadblocks... :dunno:

5. Roshambo

Roshambo Yes, I'm a Marine. No, I haven't killed anyone.

We have that same problem with the PFCs... one missed his promotion to LCpl because he didnt wake up, and then the same day called our GySgt at home and asked if he could go to Iraq.

WTF?! I was speechless when I first heard about it.

6. RoblesGT

:mamoru:

thing is i did the same thing before when i didnt know that my apointed place of duty was in the hut and nowhere else ... YES ... i hadnt read the DUTY rules n shit while on duty ... :o

that one time I posted my duty and went to class .. Staff NCO of the day rolls by and asks where I am and i get in shit for it ... got a page 11 and like 3 weekend duties for that bullshit ...

i learned my lessson, read the rules and told my SSgt what the rules where and where I was supposed to be ...

i found it extremely gay that they "needed" me back in the office to fucking clean .... i could understand mission essential shit ... which I do NOTHING of ... but to fucking clean ... that's straight "lets shit on Robles" ... :rofl:

... oh and I had to go clean ... my SSgt called the 1stSgt to get permission, :rofl:

7. RoblesGT

i'm used to the bullshit, been getting shitted on since I checked in first day, 2 counseling sheets ... :mamoru: ... i'm the only strong Cpl with any leadership skills in our shop ... the rest are a bunch of pussy kiss ass bitches who've been here their whole enlistment and have deep fraternized ties with higher ups, all they are good for is office type work ... make them do anything Marine Corps related and they fucking fail ... :o ... you ask any of the Jr. Marines which Cpl they respect and they will all say Cpl Robles ... and that is my job ... to lead my Jr. Marines not to look good in front of my SNCOs

i'm doing a lat move n getting the fuck out ... and if they let me, Recruiter's Assistance in a week or two ... i dont do shit but surf OT at work and make bullshit Excel spreadsheets for my SSgt, :wiggle:

8. RoblesGT

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gosh i wish I was back in Japan ... you should stay there ... the Marine Corps stateside is such pussy bullshit ... i hate it ...

yeah we have the constant chain of command bullshit going on ... and in my shop we have 1 good Sgt (came from hawaii grunt unit) and one good Cpl (yes me faggots) ... no other NCO knows what troop welfare and taking care of your Marines is ...

i'm requesting Japan tour again after my lat move MOS school ... fuck the states

9. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

Sounds like a bunch of Hollywood Marine stuff I'm lost.

10. Roshambo

Roshambo Yes, I'm a Marine. No, I haven't killed anyone.

Yeah, our MOS is easier over here, but my command is :coolugh: sometimes. I'm from zee West coast, so, I'll probably request MCRD and fuck with recruits.

That PFC is lucky our Gunny is so chill (most of the time), any other SNCO would have killed him, and everyone else. :rofl:

11. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

kill him

:dunno:

12. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

:rofl:

My sister's in a postion where...all of her soldiers are e-6 and up. Yet, she's in their higher headquarters.

well anyway, her boss sucks..basically doesn't do anything for himself. Just has her do it. Then he'll go in and mess with things and mess everything up.

Well at one point he fucked everything up so my sister was just like you know what? you fix it.

well she obviously got in trouble for it. He tried giving her a counseling sheet.. so she pulled out the thing that says that "no counseling sheets can be given if no intial counseling was recieved"

she never got her initial counseling when she entered into the position so she had to figure it all out on her own. He hasn't tried anything since :mamoru: