haha! Oh Shit! I failed at the sexorz last night!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -Rico-, Mar 17, 2006.

1. -Rico-

-Rico- OT Supporter

Man, I was totally out of character last night. I haven't had sex in over a year and I'm a big horn dog. I wackit at least twice daily.

Well I'm barely getting to know this one chick. And last night she invited me to her house. Well, when it was time for bed she invited me to go lay down with her.

Well, eventually she wanted the cock. Thing is....I would get horny and hard but as soon as we where about to do it it would go limp again.... :mamoru:

I can't believe I was capable of turning down sex.

I really didn't want to fuck her (i'm not that type of guy) and I could kinda tell me my body didn't want to either. I mean it wanted it, but it was like it didn't want it from her.

I'm SO freakin confused!

I don't like one night stands so that could've been the reason. I have some uncontrolable issue about repsecting my body and such. OR It could've been cause I was really tired of dancing all night long (we came from the club). OR it could've been cause it was freezing in her room and I'm never comfortable sleeping in other people's bed.

What do you guys think?

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Back in the day, I had situations like this where I was so focused on not blowing my load too fast, or being nervous about performing well, that I wouldn't focus on the girl, get myself out of the mood, and go limp.

It sucks, but it happens if you aren't having sex enough to satisfy your needs, or if you aren't completely confident in your bed skills.

3. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Sounds like you had a combination of things going on that are bound to cause loss of erection. The one night stand issue, the cold, the being tired from dancing all night, having not had sex in a year, and being uncomfortable in her bed... Sounds to me like you're a man with better standards than those who do like to do one night stands, and you had some help in keeping to that moral standard.

Maybe your pecker not workin with ya for the night just saved you from an STD.

4. gujuboy21

gujuboy21 New Member

maybe you should jack off less.....usually helps

5. -Rico-

-Rico- OT Supporter

Could help.

My body is so use to wacking it after I wake up and after I get home from work. :hs:

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

you're gay :mamoru:

it sounds like it just wasn't your bag. with a bunch of factors that contribute to a sub-optimal situation, it just doesn't excite you enough and the twig and berries don't do their thing.

if I barely knew a chick and she dragged me back to her place to bump uglies i'd immediately start to wonder how many other guys she's done that to :)

7. TireSmoke

TireSmoke New Member

:bigthumb: