TAT Had to take out my left nipple piercing today. :hs:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

She's been giving me oh so much trouble for the past 2 years. I got it done at a different shop than I normally go to in one of those spur of the moment, "Darn, Koi is closed...lets go here!" kinda things. I cant say that they did a bad job, but when you have loyalty to a certain shop, you cant help but point fingers when something goes wrong.

Anyway, it never totally got comfortable. Crusty, yellow to sometimes green discharge coming out, painful hardening of the nipples at random times were a part of my almost daily routine with it. I was quite diligent in cleaning, used a mild sea salt solution when the irritation would come on and even got a longer length of barbell to rule out the possibility of not enough room being allowed for drainage. Finally, after many many consultations with Koi (not even the shop that pierced it, they were so helpful with me) we decided today that it was finally starting to migrate up and he recommended we remove and try again later. The right one will stay in for now but he did express concern about its eventual removal as while it is not migrating, it still produces considerable discharge. "If you cant have any fun with them after two years, it takes the fun out of the piercing." he offered. I agree.

So....Im taking the suggestions he gave for saving the right one and taking care of my healing left nipple. (Just very warm rinsing in the shower is what he recommended to make sure it is able to drain out whatever material might be trapped in there to prevent abcess.) And maybe next time, I'll be writing to tell you all how i repierced it.

Still, it makes me quite sad. I was so proud of having them both.

2. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

that sux CF.. id be lost if that happened to me. best of luck with the healing, and i hope you can get them done again and healed properly.

3. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

Sorry to hear that Cherryfire, I hope it all heal's ok. If you need support im here for you..!

aka newb...

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:hug: I cried when i took out my right nipple piercing.. it's getting redone with a vert at christmas time.... so I'll have 2 in the left and one inthe right and then when it heals up a bit better i'll redo the horizontal onthe right.

5. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

:rofl: i cried when i took mine out too. you get attached after having them in for so long.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

It looks so weird to me now. I keep looking at it and staring, thinking "This doesnt look right! It looks deformed!" without the barbell through it. Yeah..im very sad about it. But im hopeful i can repierce without issue again.