GUN Had to shoot a dog today :(

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vermincelli, May 28, 2005.

1. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Cliffs, trailer trash neighbor's Rott got loose, again and this time tried to take a bite out of me. Clubbed the thing in the nose first and started backing up to the house but it came at me again. 2 rounds fired. Fucking asshole neighbors. The dog was neglected and wasn't really it's fault. Fuck I am pissed right now.

2. 99_civic_ex

99_civic_ex Active Member

as much as that sucks, it beats getting mauled by a huge dog.

3. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

oh yea, I've been there done that before. What really got my blood boiling was having to listen to the total BS coming from the owners. Luckily they have a record with animal control and the Sheriff so there wasn't any question that I was in the clear, but having some 17yo jerkoff threaten me just was not what I needed.

4. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

you would think that after you just got done shooting their dog they would have better sense than to threaten you :rofl:

5. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

What sucks the most is that I love dogs and now I get to play this shit out in my head over and over and over all weekend.

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

I love dogs, but I'll shoot a motherfucker in a heartbeat if he's trying to make my flesh his food. Large dogs tend to take out larger chunks, so they get shot instead of kicked. Smaller dogs get the boot if they're biting me.

Nothing to feel bad about at all. That dog is probably better off dead than living with those people, getting worse, and existing simply to be miserable.

7. kimitt

kimitt Sick of throwin' pixie dust...

sorry dude, that stinks.

8. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

Sucks having to shoot a poor animal that doesn't know any better.

The few times I've been charged by a dog, a few punches or well placed kicks have managed to stave off the attack. Good thing too as I wasn't in the habit of carrying back then.

A friend of mine (cop) ended up shooting 5 or 6 dogs in one month. Going in to raid a meth lab and had to put 2 or 3 down the first time. Later that month, they did another one and he had to shoot 3 more.

9. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

Once, this decent sized dog jumped me and I literally got into a friggin wrestling match. I dodged it's first bite run and kicked it a couple times in the head. Then it jumped up and scored a bite on my left arm, luckily I was wearing a heavy jacket. I used my other arm and almost ripped one of it's eyes out, after that it ran away. I needed some stitches but the bites weren't that bad.

At least I get to say I kicked the shit out of a dog.

10. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

:werd: i smacked one with my asp once right under his chin. tweaker neighbors abused that poor dog but it kept tryin to bite my girlfriend so i thumped it, fucking tweakers....

11. Private Pyle

Private Pyle Guest

Shame the owners cant be put out of everyones misery with a swift shot to the head.

Rottwiellers are actually big softies if raised nicely and not abused.

12. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

most "aggresive" dogs are

I hate it when the media uses that line of shit. :squint:

13. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Sad story, and I know how you feel , I had to do the same thing with a neighbors pitt about a month and a half ago, it came at my little cousin but was stopped by my lab, I kicked it off of my dog and tossed him in the house this dog kept tryin to rush me when i went to get him to go back to my idiot neighbors yard(they clearly raised him to fight) and finally I didnt have any other choice and had to shoot it. I felt horrible bc the dog was a good specimen(nice coat mmuscular etc)and could have made someone a GREAT dog if raised right, and it hurt worse bc my first dog was an "agressive" breed I had a Rott at the age of 3 and it was the nicest dog ever until someone messed with me, I miss that dog. It sux but you had to do it.

14. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

not true, some are bred to be much more aggressive than others

15. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

The development of a certain breed may have led to "aggresiveness," but it is the training that brings out the characteristics.

I'd be more apt to walk up to a strange Rott than a Dachshund.