FRK Had some good anal last night...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrokenHalo, Mar 3, 2005.

1. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Never thought I would hear myself say that. We did it in our tiny ass shower, the floor got soaked, but it was all good. I actually almost passed out afterwards, not sure if it was because it felt great or if it was how I was smashed against the shower wall and my brain was losing blood flow because my legs were locked.

No lube and no prep time and still not that painful. Water is my friend when it comes to anal. We try to do it out of the shower and its usually a crying session.

But strike this one up to my 3rd anal orgasm. :naughty:

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:bigthumb: congrats

3. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

:bigthumb: :naughty: Sounds good. I had the same thing happen where I felt kinda crappy after sex in the shower. I think it was the hot water and moving around.
    I was with a chick satrday night and we had done anal once the weekend before(I'm her 1st for it :wiggle: ) so we did it again. Nice and easy, no pain, and it slipped right in she was so wet. The first time the said the liked it slow so i was going slow. All the sudden the noises come in and and the pace picks up..lol yea, it's fun..

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I can relate. Whenever I orgasm in a shower, I always get faint... I always assumed it was a heat + blood flow thing. That's why I'm always hesitant to fuck in a shower.

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

it was really weird. i started seeing spots and the hearing went out in my left ear. i had to sit down. it would've been better if my f-ing shower wasn't so tiny :hs:

but I'm so proud because really all I ever do is bitch about anal and how I can't do it, but it turns out that the shower is my friend... next up: hottub :naughty:

6. David02

David02 Guest

:bigthumb:

Congrats! My fiancee and I have attempted anal, but I always have to stop before I can cum. She is starting to like it more and more, but she can't take it for very long before she starts to get sore.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You might try a more petroleum based thicker lubricant. (Assuming this is a monogomous relationship where condoms are no longer an issue for you) I used to experience that where it basically felt like he was dry f*cking me after a while it and got so uncomfortable I'd be silently just begging for him to hurry up and cum. I got Doc Johnson's Anal Lube and found that he seems to stay way more lubricated and I could take a lot more activity after that. Its consistancy is that of a petroleum jelly so you could even try that if you dont want to toss out some extra cash.

8. xela

xela So say we all!

You might have gotten heat exhaustion. lol I've gotten in once in my hot tub. It was horrible.

9. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

yeah, it really sucked... scared Nick... he kept asking me if I was ok and all I wanted him to do was get the hell out of the shower so I could sit down :mamoru:

10. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Sounds pretty :naughty: my girl nor I am into this..But more power to those of you who are.

11. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you should really try it... its the taboo end of it that really gets me going...

12. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Nope, GF isn't into it, thinks its gross, and so do I:o I'm not a prude, but there are limitations on sexual shit between her and I. We've discussed what we will and will NOT do, this is one of em:mamoru:

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I understand... to each his own :hs:

14. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh. You don't know what you're missing. Anal > *

15. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd: but you've gotta respect a guys limits... she doesn't know what she's missing out on either... :naughty:

16. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

I personally don't care if she ever wants me to do it, I won't..that is my one limit.:hsugh:

17. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

:cool:

18. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I STILL can't believe I'm saying that I liked it... I've always liked the thought of it, but it was never a fantastic experience. The first time we actually got to "do it" (meaning he got past just trying to poke it in and I screamed and told him to stop) I had what I thought might've been an orgasm. The second time was in the shower and now the 3rd time in the shower. So its 2 - 1 shower in favor ;)

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

So let me ask you... is it the hygiene factor that turns you off? Or just the whole thought in general?

I apparently have a really clean butthole :bigthumb:

20. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

21. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

:) I'm leaving this thread now, I don't want to debate my stance on teh subject;)

22. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Whole thought in general, that is an EXIT, not an exit that you enter in illegally:mamoru:

23. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

no problem... wasn't looking for a fight, just curious :hs:

24. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you have an excellent point...

but bullet is right... you just don't know what you're missing... :mamoru:

25. TheReaper

TheReaper Guest

Too each their own:) Hell the GF wants to :boink: in a car and I'm not all for that. I guess I have a ways to go with her:o