GUN Had some fun on the 4th (no pix)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by you know me, Jul 7, 2004.

1. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

I went over to my friends house, lots of land not many neighbors great for some gun play. My friend and I got there and we started picking out what we were gona play with.... My friend I drove to the house with picked a .22 rifle, my friend who's house it was took his .357 magnum, and this being my second time firing a gun took the .32 revolver. I know kind of a pussy gun but the only gun I ever fired before this was a .22 rifle years ago.

We load up this gun bag that my friend has with the .32 and lots of ammo for all 3 guns, and some ear protection. After a short hike though the woods we get to where they have a target set up. We load the guns and go to town. After getting comfortable with the .32 I decide to have some fun with the .357. I thought this gun would knock me on my ass, but surprizingly the kick wasn't that bad. Next time we are gona load up the hollow points and go to town.

At one point we had flames shoting out of the barrels of the .357 and the .32. Kinda cool, kinda scary. I think next time we are gona use the .357, .32, .22 rifle, .22 pistol and a dobule barrel shot gun.

Just thought Id share my experience......not that anyone cares. :bigthumb:

2. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

guess no one cares.

3. Amorphus

Amorphus New Member

Guess not.