Had sex for the first time in over a year...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kortiz-DZ, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Kortiz-DZ

Kortiz-DZ Resident Nigerian Lipper OT Supporter

and I couldn't get off.

This girl that I was introduced to by some friends of mine is a really great girl. I'm digging the shit out of her. BTW: She's 28 and I'm 23.

Well, tonight was the 2nd night in the last 5 days(she went on vacation to virginia saturday to Monday) that I went over to her apt to hang out. We started making out and did so for a good 30+ minutes....if not closer to 45....I didn't keep track of time.

Anyway, she gets up and puts on some slow music and turns off the television.

Before you know it, both our shirts are off and things are heating up. We're dry humping and making out while I slap her ass or squeeze her breasts. Before you know it, I'm eating her out. I know I was at this for a good while. She got off once.

I stand up and take off the rest of my clothes. She straddles me and we start dry humping again before I ask her if she's on birth control. She smiles and says, "No" and then reaches for a condom for me to put on....was this a test?

I put on the condom and attempt to enter her, it's not going in. She's tight....really tight. Two fingers is almost too much. Before long, the condom is no longer lubricated and she's kind of dry.

This becomes a 15 minute attempt at me getting inside her. It's humiliating....that I couldn't just....go inside. I got nervous and before you know it I'm limp. She's sucking my dick with the condom on and then finally I get inside her.

Blah, this is too long of a thread......

So I end up slipping out and we try certain positions before she finally says to take off the condom. I do so and finally fit inside with much more ease. Fucking condoms.

So I'm standing at the side of the bed with her on her back and I'm going at it in that position.

I start sweating like a son of a bitch, she gets off again and I'm pumping in and out for what seemed like an eternity. At first I was ecstatic because I could keep going and going but before long I was ready to get off and complete this session of sex.

I couldn't get off. She's talking dirty to me and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it. I'm jacking off and ready to unload on her face and chest.

My dick is so wet that I have no friction and I can't get off.

I tell her I don't think I can get off and we stop.

What the fuck is wrong with me. Is it just nerves that are fucking me up because of my inability to cope with the fact that I am not satisfied with the size of my dick? Or is it the fact that I'm so worried about whether or not I'm really getting her off or not regardless of what she's telling me? I've always had no problem getting off. Or is it that it's just been a year and I'm not in the groove again and nervous about my performance because of such a long hiatus away from sex? She's beautiful and every scenario that I worked out in my head with her was turning me on, but I couldn't get off.

Is my dick that desensitized that I can only get off with rough jacking off and a lot of friction?

Wtf is wrong with me? Has anybody ever had this problem?

cliffs: Had sex for the first time in over a year and I couldn't get off. Wtf is wrong with me?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

it's all in your head.

3. Kortiz-DZ

:werd:

Has this happened to anybody?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like every other story we hear in here about not being able to get off. Basically you can be turned on more than ever but even from your post it sounds like you were freaking out big time in your head, which can kill your mood entirely. Just be glad you and the chick can have great sex, relax, and don't bust inside of her!

5. babar

babar Active Member

its happened to me. happens to everyone.

6. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

This thread gave me a semi. But seriously, I think we need a sticky about guys not getting off from sex, cause it seems like I reply to this thread every other day. That should tell you something: It's not uncommon at all.

In fact, I've had that problem more than once. Coming here and seeing the number of guys with that problem makes me feel so much better about it. Thanks, OT!

7. Kortiz-DZ

I feel like a douche canoe...

Right now I'm freaking out...I really like this girl, I don't want to be shunned because I couldn't get off. I don't want her to feel like she's bad in bed...and all I can think of is that's all she can think; that she's bad in bed.

Wtf is my problem...

8. Kortiz-DZ

Great point.

Actually, I think I can sleep on that note.