had sex for the 4th time with my virgin girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hello pedro, Sep 26, 2005.

1. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

and it still hurts her :( she said it's getting better, but i really want it to feel good for her :sad2: i'm not really that big either.

when do you think it's going to start feeling good for her? it also doesn't help that we only have sex every 2-3 weeks cause of distance.

2. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

She aint a virgin after the first time...

It should get better with pretty much each time. Does she masterbate? Getting used to that might help a bit...

I hope you're using lube and lots of foreplay too.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

sex didnt feel good for me at all until my 3rd partner.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

keep up the lube and foreplay and keep plugging away. fuck her till it starts feeling good!! :rofl:

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: She will eventually enjoy it, and then there will be no stopping her.

7. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

It'll probably be a while until it feels good....it was several times before it just didn't hurt anymore, then a while....a month or so, i don't really remember, before it felt good. At least for me :dunno:

8. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

alright thanks guys :bigthumb: would it help to get her a dildo or something while i'm away? or should fingers do the trick.

9. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

totally normal. for me - i couldnt enjoy it untill maybe my 7th time, but my problem was "shallowness" , the hurt from the girth went away on the 3rd or 4th time, but he kept kitting my cervix, and im not sure how or what happened,but that dosnt happen anymore.

10. page

page New Member

It's possible he's still hitting it- it just doesn't hurt anymore.

My boyfriend hits mine constantly- but it doesn't hurt :)

11. Stare At The Sun

Stare At The Sun New Member

You can never have to much lube.

12. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

this reminds me of a quote for no reason at all.

"theres nothing more beautiful then a nympho and a satyro."

:rofl:

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Tips:

1. Foreplay. Don't put you cock near her body until you've kissed, touched, and rubbed every inch of her body *EXCEPT* for her vagina for at least 15 minutes.

2. Lube. Good stuff. I recommend ForePlay blue. Go find it.

3. Go slooooowly. Tease her with your cock. Put it in just an inch... then pull it back out and rub around on her clit. Kiss her, nibble her neck, her back, her shoulderblades (works for my GF, go find your GF's spots!) Then put it back in for a few seconds, and pull it back out. No full penetration for at least 5 minutes.

4. When you do go full depth, go super slow and LOOK at her body, her face. Is she tensing up? As SOON as you see the muscles in her back go tight, PULL OUT. Don't go that far in next time. Watch her face, is she tightening her jaw, clenching her eyes, and what about her hands? She should be completely relaxed. If not, you are hurting her. Pull out. Go back to more teasing, more foreplay, drive her nuts by touching and licking around her nipples, but not the actual nipples themselves! Kiss her, nibble her ear, kiss the backs of her knees. Then try again later.

5. Talk to her, get her feedback. Let her know that she HAS to tell you when it hurts, or the THINKS it is going to hurt. Punish her if she lets you have sex and then tells you afterwards that she is in pain. That's like faking an orgasm - rewarding you for a shitty performance only increases the chance of you being shittier in bed. Let her know that she HAS to tell you what is good and what is bad, so you can make it better for both of you. I would much rather stop having sex altogether than find out I have torn my woman up for the past half hour and now she's in pain. The chances are high she will be afraid of sex the next time, making her more tense and the results worse. YOU need to make sure sex is *good* every single time, otherwise you are setting yourself up for failure, and before you know it she'll refuse to have sex at all. I know you don't want that.

I know when my GF is enjoying herself because she spreads her legs further apart. When she is not having fun, she closes them. What is your GF doing?

Take your time and let her know she is in control of things - she'll respect and trust you, and probably be turned on more by that.

14. low20

low20 Member

sucks...me and my gf both had our Vcards when we did it and it didnt hurt her a bit, tho i think the depth issue was a factor for a little while, but now seems to be fine...shes never complained about pain. im about 6.5" donno how much around...all depends on the girl my gf was/is very active in sports etc so im told that helps. if we just jump right into it tho, its actually tight enough to make my dick hurt a bit, so foreplay is your friend. the wetter the better by far