TAT Had my frenum done

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr.wonderful, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

I got my frenum done about three weeks ago. It was fathers day, I'm not sure if that was three or four weeks ago. Anyway it bled just a little, like when I cut myself shaving. So it wasn't bad. I went to GNC and purchased a multivitamin, because I heard it helps speed the healing. And drank lots of water and washed it two times a day and never touched it, unless it was with tissue paper or in the shower.

It was easy to take care of. I've had sex with it about 4 times, all 4 hurt in some degree. The first two hurt the most. I'm hoping by next week it won't hurt any more.

Also getting wood hurts, I wear briefs, so when I get hard, I don't know where to put it, if I put it aiming up then I have to put the head under the waist band because if I don't then the head pushed against the waist band and that hurts like a mother. If I wear boxers, and then I get wood, everyone will see my hard on, and I work in an office, so I can't sport wood.

And getting wood when you sleep hurts too, sometimes I've woken up on a hard on while laying on it and fuck does that hurt.

cheers!

2. phigity

phigity New Member

i just got my PA and i'm scared to get wood. i haven't had it yet but i'm sure it's gonna happen sometime. good luck and congrats!

3. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I'm about to go in for a frenum ladder. hopefully that wont take too long to heal

4. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

yeah I want to get a frenum ladder later on. the day I got home with it, I looked at it and though, "fuck I want more". Although I could never see myself getting a PA, maybe a piercing at the base, whatever that is called.

Oh yeah right now I have a 12 gauge right now, but I want to up to an 8 asap. Probably will be ready for it in a couple months.

5. phigity

phigity New Member

the one at the base is also called a frenum. it's just upper and lower ones. and whats wrong with a PA?

6. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

nothing wrong with a PA I'd like one, but shit it looks painful as hell. The frenum didn't really hurt, but going thru the head, fuck that. fuck no. call me a chicken, a pussy, whatever, but there is no way I could take it.

7. phigity

phigity New Member

man you should read my thread about getting mine done. it wasn't bad at all. the only thing that hurt was when he put the recieving tube in my pee hole. that burned but other than that it was only a little prick prob much like when you got yours done. and it hasn't hurt since.