FRK Had my first Peter North Shot today

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jeepilot, Jun 4, 2006.

1. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

So the gf was giving me head, It'd been about 2 days since my last release. She's going down and it's feeling good. I feel i'm about to get there, so she rolls over, and i strattle her. (she likes it when i blow my load on her chest/face). I ram my dick down her throat a few times to get that slick wet spit all over my dick. So then i'm wackin it getting ready to blow my load on her chest, I climax, and BOOOM HEADSHOT outta no where. Understand that my dick was below her chestline as i'm strattling her, and she's laying down. I managed to hit the pillow above her head, a good 2-3 feet. It surpised the hell out of me more than her. I'd not had anything like this happen before. A bit got in her hair, and i felt bad about that, but the rest of the steaming puddle of man goo:naughty:(more than normal) emptied onto her tits. I couldn't help but swell up with laughter at my surprisement.

Here's the kicker though. The previous two days i'd been practicing a few kiegels. Nothing strenous, just about 10 mins worth, and every time i went pee I'd start and stop a few times with no problems, so i'm guessing my PC muscles are fairly strong. This could have been it. ALSO, I read online that eating eggs produces a chemical, Lenothin or Lenocin or something like that. Well I'd had 3 eggs about 1 1/2 hr before the event, so i don't know if that was responsible for it either. It may have been the way i was holding it as i got there too. Normally i stroke and move my hand relative to the skin, but instead i moved the skin, and held it at the bottom with slight pressure for the "shot". I don't know if this was the reason or not. Normally i'm a bit of a dribbler, 1-3 inches max when i'm trying hard with a previous record of about 6-7 inches, but this was just amazing. Any explanations if it was the keigels or the eggs or the grip? Any ideas?

And really I just wanted to share my joy of my first quasi-peter north shot. I was impressed with myself. I just want to try to keep doing it.

2. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

3. Trina

Trina New Member

Since the eggs didn't really have time to get processed into your system, I would say it's a combination of the kegels and your grip.

Congrats!

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

it's a great feeling when you release a bigger than average load.. :big grin:

6. Replicant

Replicant New Member

I shoot virtually everytime. I have shot over 8 feet before.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:naughty: sweet

8. nubiannupe

nubiannupe New Member

I would have to agree with Trina... probably the kegels and grip that made the biggest "impact".

9. dibalicious

dibalicious sexy crew

congrats! Just thought I'd tell you though, it isn't exactly a good idea to do the kegels while urinating. Forgot what its called but it can lead to some minor complications

10. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

very nice man!
    my gf doesnt seem to mind it either....a lil over a week ago i shot a huge load on my girls face and it pretty much covered her entire face, got into her hair and sprayed onto the pillow behind her as well....she had her eyes closed but said some of it got in anyway lol...anyway i kinda chuckled afterwards cuz i wasnt exactly sure how to feel at that moment other than spent heh..

11. camrytt

camrytt Sexual Deviant

any more info on how to do the Peter North shot?

12. keleko

keleko yes, he is

just do a search for "peter north" in this section

13. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

Update:

It had been about 3 days without anything at all. She goes down on me. Feels damn good. Rolls over on her back, cause she likes it when i straddle her and blow my load on her face/tits/stomach. So i'm workin it, and BOOM, arched the first shot about a foot into the air and about a foot and a half to two feet away. subsequent pumps were less distance, but a good pool when i was finished.

So, i don't think the eggs played that big of a differnce, as i didn't have any this time, but i'm still going to try sometime under more controlled testing.. and the grip didn't make that big of a difference either. I think it's more of a certain way i'm flexing my muscles or maybe the rediculously good BJ beforehand... i don't know, but it sure is fun trying

14. brownboy

brownboy New Member

it's a combination of using your PC muscle and grip.....when you are about to cum pull out, squeeze your PC muscle and your ass cheeks and hold the shaft of your cock just up to the bottom of your head then release your load......i've been on top with my girl and from that far back i've managed to shoot all over her face and hit the headboard and the wall in front of me...i've been able to control and shoot far everytime...she always tells me that i'm using her face as a target..haha...maybe i should make an intstructional video...lol

15. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

Believe the egg stuff is Lecithin. Have some 1200mg tablets of those and it would just keep going, have to drink a lot after those sessions. Kegels are good for the distance tho.

16. Do it To it

Do it To it Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass OT Supporter

I caught my stroke just right so as I was cumming, I jerked my hand forward and off to the races my little boys went. You might have gotten a lucky stroke in there or it might be the kegels. Try it again and report back!

17. shabadoo311

shabadoo311 New Member

BS

18. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:werd:

The best way to shoot far is to be turned on. When I was a teenager I was the queen of handjobs (didn't put out till it was serious -- outgrew that). Handjobs are pretty fun but can be boring once you get really good at it (there's not that much to know (though more than most people would think)), so I would try to make bets with myself on how far they'd squirt, and I found that the two key criteria were how long it lasted, how long since they'd come, etc. but MOST importantly how turned on they were.

I knew a guy, when I just wacked him off, he'd just squirt on my hands, but when I did it while whispering naughty things to him I could've used him as a squirt gun.

19. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I have to agree with Sandoz. I have had 4 or 5 of those peter north shots and two times it was because I was extrememly turned on. The 1st time was with a girl that I had been playing around with aff and on for a few hours, basically getting turned on and hard as rock and then letting it go away over and over again. When we finally fucked I pulled out of her and shot it up past her headagainst the wall and subsequent shots in her face, hair.

The 2nd time was just recently with my wife she had been gone for a week or so visiting her family and we were sending naughty pics back and forth over our cell phones on her way home and then she let me take pics of her while she sucked me and me while I ate her pussy, We finally fucked and I pulled out to shoot on her tits and shot some past her head onto the floor and hit her square in the face and then some on her boobs. It was amazing

The other times were with me masturbating to some webcam that was some girl teasing everyone so it took an hour or two before I actually shot my load and each time it just flys all over the place.

So I think it is also a combination of how turned on you are as well as how much build-up you have prior to the release.

20. dawgboye

dawgboye I'm a businessman who's commodity happens to be co

I've shot further than that, though I'm not sure how it happened. I was in the very back seat of a Yukon Denali that I was thinking of buying when my GF at the time was giving me an amazing BJ. Probably the best she had ever given me. Anyway, I finish off, and as far as I remembered, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it. But when we moved to the front of the vehicle, hanging from the front passenger headrest was a bit of my cum. No clue. It was fresh and mine. I sure hope they detailed that car after I returned it.

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

mine go the farthest when i squeeze my PC muscles in an attempt to stop myself from ejaculating