GUN had my first ccw /gun dream it was frekkin weird

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, May 17, 2007.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

So it all started out that one of my ex employees I was friends with mom died. And for some reason we had to go to the curch to pick up his moms head for wake, dunno why it was just the head it just was and dunno why we had to go to the church to do this but it was a dream so they don't make sense anyway. So we are driving in the car and we get there and they are having a funeral for a school shooting(could have been a college shooting and think it was) and there were news crews there and for some reason at the chirch they were rencacting the schooting with news camera around and I was standing there watching and the news crew yelled at me to get out of the way. Then I'm like fine does anyone know where the minister is we get to get the head of my friends dead mother. Everyone was like he is at the alter doing some speech so I was like fine so I go into another room to wait and there are a couple hot girls there who were participating in the reenactment and I started chatting to them and then all of a sudden I'm giving the whol room a lecture on gun control and ccw permits and how the vt situation could have been less of a killing if a student or teacher was armed and that we should all get the colleges to allow ccw. Then a student said that what about if they live on campus. I said thats a different matter I think that their roomates shouldn't have access to their firearms if you live on campus, keep it in your car or something but for kids who live off and commute they should be allowed to. And some how it got around that I knew the girl who asked this and I said "and I've had you over to my place and I've cooked for you many times" then a professor came in and stuck assignments on the ceiling of the room and they were reports you had to do on firearms and the one I got was on an ar15 and I asked him if I could bring mine to class for an example for people to see. At that point the class was leaving and I yelled out like I was teaching the class like professors do at the end of class, "and done forget when you vote for the next president make sure you make their stance and views of gun control a top priority so we don't have people who dont know what keep and bear arms take office.

cliffs-weird fucking dream, dead mom, vt shooting, preaching ccw on campus, vote for good next president.

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

:rofl: that was like reading stream of consciousness.

I've never had a CCW dream :hs:

3. thomor25

it was so weird, I woke up and wa slike wtf mate

4. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I came in here expecting the usual "had to shoot someone and my bullets wouldn't do anything, no matter how many times I hit the guy."

5. thomor25

sorry for the spelling errors too I was half awake typing this since I just got up. Man I fucked up all the spelling.

6. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I have this feeling you're going to get burnt out on guns like you did losing weight.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2007
  7. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

a dream? why the fuck would you even post this?

8. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

My god, your grammar is just as bad. :mamoru:

Thomor25,
    Good story/dream/read, even though the spelling and grammar made it hard.
    I've had messed up dreams like that before that leave you wondering what the fuck is going on while you're sleeping.
    Thanks for sharing though :bigthumb:.

9. Grouch

Grouch Guest

k