had anal for first time with gf. question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brigante, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

the gf decided to try anal for the first time last night. :bigthumb: but she said it was pretty painful. i did use plenty of lube. she says she's still sore this morning. how long does that last? mind you she's very small in stature. 5'00" < 100lbs. as for myself, i'm average in size. also, i did cum inside her, other than the obvious such as STD's, does cumming inside the ass present any risks for her? not sure if that makes sense, anal is new to me too. which btw, for me at least felt awesome not to mention cumming inside. thanks for your help

2. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

IDB > *

Every woman is different, so can't say how long she's gonna feel discomfort. No health risks, besides the obvious, by cumming inside her bootay. My ex liked it, but didn't like it. It was all good when we were gettin' busy, and then when I'd near orgams, she'd get even more into it and begin thrusting back or taking it deeper depending on the position we were in. Sometimes she'd ask me not to bust in her butt, other times she'd beg me to let loose in there. It's when we were done that she'd not really like cause it's gotta get out of there, ya know?

3. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

No, it wont hurt her you doing that, but you should use a condom.

If thats the first time she had anything up there, then she would definitely be sore. A good thing to do would be to get those muscles loose by using something smaller them yourself, such as 2 or 3 fingers for like 10 minutes of something, getting the muscles used to something being up there, and then going at it with yourself. Maybe even in the future, get her a plug about half the size of yourself and make her use it during normal sex. The muscle will get used to that size, making bigger things easier to take.

And yes, lots of lube.

4. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

damn, I wouldn't dare try to put 3 fingers up my girls arse when we first started having anal. Besides, you can stick as many fingers as you want up there, but if the girl doesn't use her mental, it's all gonna be uncomfortable, no matte what. The girl has to relax, enjoy it, you have to take it slow, build up her confidence that you aren't gonna rip her a new asshole, literally. And then when she's nice and relaxed and enjoying it, then the real pounding can begin!

5. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Thats why you start 1,2,3 with fingers. Depending on how big you yourself are I suppose. I dont know about you, but I'm bigger then 3 fingers so... yeah...:ugh:

Anyways, you just gotta relax the muscle and the girl. rkf76 has a point, its as much the girl as her own muscles, shes gotta get used to the feeling.

6. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

wow, i don't know a girl that would allow me to stick 3 fingers idb. But then again i don't have alot of first hand experience with anal

7. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

i understand that John Holmes checked Marilyn Chambers for colon cancer back in the day.

8. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

one of my friends had anal with her bf and i asked her if it hurt. SHe said yeah at first, but the faster it got the better it felt. She said the trick to getting used to the feeling is that when it first goes in (aside from being relaxed and all) is not to tighten your ass but to push as if you were taking a shit while the penis is being inserted. She said it became less painful and more enjoyable so you might want to give that a try anext time you guys do it.

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think it generaly hurts more afterwards if my husband comes in me.

10. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

why would it hurt if he cums in u?

the cum burns?

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Umm yeah,having that much 'liquid' up there does hurt and makes me feel like I have to go pretty badly! :o
    (edited- only idb)

12. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

it's a spoonful or 2.

It's probably the body reacting to the fluid chemistry as oppose to the volume and cramping

13. BTA

BTA New Member

I was ready and wanted to do my GF idb just 2 minutes ago.

But she didnt sleep well last night, and I was supposed to be petting her and tucking her in to take a nap...not getting a hardon and wanting sex.

so now i'm on here thinkin about wackin it to some pr0n

14. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

LOL, that's what my ex said. Although she never complained about a burning sensation from me nutting inside her.

She also was more comfortable with going slow when doing it IDB

15. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i swear i remembered reading around this site that cumming in the anus of a female could result in pregnacy

16. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

a common OT belief. :rolleyes:

17. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Definitely use plenty of lube and go slowly, inch by inch, and let her adjust to you. Even if you have all the lube in the world and just ram it into her without taking caution she will be sore. She's also a 1st timer so that won't help.

Tell her you both just need to practice more. haha

18. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Up the bum, no babies

19. CarlitoBrigante

CarlitoBrigante New Member

what if it's someone else ?

20. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rolleyes:

21. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:mamoru: brown babies too!!!

seriously.. how in the fuck can people be so ignorant as to believe crap like this? :squint:

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

:werd:

sperm tends to irritate me in general, like an allergen. in my vagina, it doesnt stay long so its not a big problem...

but anal often caues little tears and whatnot, plus the seman stays there longer causing irritation.

for everyone saying the girl needs to 'relax, enjoy it' stop giving that info unless youve have something stuck up your ass. it is painfull, it is obnoxious, and very rarely is it actaully enjoyable (at least for me).

23. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

the only time that anal cum would result in a pregnancy is when it dribbles out and the little fecal-coated tadpoles swim up the other end.

if they can swim past the shit and do a u-turn and get u preggo, they deserve to live.

24. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

IDB + a small vibrator (such as a pocket rocket) for teh win! It takes concentration off of the pain and you feel dirty (good dirty) for a quick orgasm for the girl, plus the dude ;)

25. TopDawg

TopDawg New Member

:rofl: quote of the day!!! :rofl: