Had a pointless/funny dream about IWYWB

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, May 26, 2009.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I literally just woke up laughing 30 minutes ago from this and felt an urge to post the story here since it involves IWYWB. I'll post my thoughts on why I had the dream at the end. I also can't believe how many details I remember about the dream.

This all takes places around UC Davis.. Like a house a few miles off campus. So at first I didn't know why I was at her house but we were in her room sitting on her bed just chattin' before she excused herself to go talk to her mom. I got up to use the bathroom and saw her dad who was in his office on his computer and I started talking to him. I started telling him about my GTO and how me and IWYWB were going to meet up with some other GTO owners. Hers was purple and mine was black and her dad was praising the color of my car and saying how jealous it was going to make her. I walked around the house for a minute and found her talking to her mom in the kitchen so I told her I'd be outside waiting. I remember being outside for what seemed like eternity.. I could hear her telling her mom that I was a track star that came from Nevada (lmao not true at all) and we were going to meet up with some friends we mutually knew online. Next thing I know after what seemed like hours of waiting she came outside.

We got in our cars and we were driving off when I looked to my left out my window and made eye contact with a girl who looked extremely familliar. I drove for another 50 feet before I realized it was my cousin who I hadn't seen in about 10 years. She still looked the same. I stopped my car and ran over to talk to her. I remember we went inside some huge house and it had no furniture and there were students EVERYWHERE laying on the floor, standing around, leaning over the kitchen counter, etc. They were all doing homework and talking. I asked her how many room mates she had and she said 20. That was the last thing I remember from the dream.

So none of it really makes sense or has much meaning but almost everything mentioned I somehow thought about right before bed last night. I was browsing some threads in the vag which I think is why I thought of IWYWB. I was also on a GTO forum reading up about having a get-together with some of the local guys. I was talking to my grandma late last night about some running shoes I had just bought online (puma had a memorial day sale.. I think that's where the track star part came from even though Idon't live in Nevada), and she was also telling me that my cousin is graduating and getting her Masters degree in a few weeks.. but she doesn't go to UC Davis she goes to University of Washington I believe.

Also something I've learned in the past 6 months is that I can partially control dreaming. If any of you have had experience with this, or end up trying this, let me know your results. I don't have the exact pattern down but if I go to sleep, get about 4-6 hours of sleep, wake up for about 5 minutes (lets say to pee or because I have a stomach ache (I get em' a lot from medical issues)), and then go back to bed (you can't be fully awake before you go back to sleep) I almost ALWAYS have a dream that is very vivid that I remember really well. For a while I was starting to record them in notepad because my laptop is right next to my bed. I'd wake up and immediately write down as many details as I could. Kinda fun :)

edit: I also remember that when I got up from her bed the comforter was really messed up and I spent a long time trying to fix it because I thought she was going to flip out that the bed wasn't perfectly made.

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

No cliffs?

Out.

3. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl: I love OT dreams. I had a dream a few weeks ago that GT and Shooto and I had this party and after everyone had left I made them scrambled eggs for dinner :rofl: WTF

4. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Its pretty easy to control your dreams. Read - Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life by Stephen Laberg

5. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

was there a tent involved? :naughty::rofl:

6. Lucky Penny

:rofl: I knew someone was going to say that.

Nope, no tent. :mamoru: Completely nonsexual. They were hungry, I made them food. Weird, huh?

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

8. Lucky Penny

:rofl: Thanks for thinking of me!!

And Panera soup FTW :h5:

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i came in this thread expecting "I had a dream about IWYWB involving her, a tent, and my friend" :rofl: