SRS had a nice cry while on my way home tonight

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AzGuy79, Nov 19, 2006.

1. AzGuy79

AzGuy79 OT Supporter

so i was out with friends tonight, had a great time. anyways, on my way home i had to stop at a stoplight, and a car pulled up behind me. i just peeked back through my mirror, and saw his girlfriends head slowly dissappear onto his lap. road head. for most of you, this wouldnt be a big deal, but me, who is 20 years old, has never been with a girl in any shape or form. yes, im a virgin. it just hit me hard to see that. as im getting older, im becoming more and more depressed about it. idress nice when im out, its just that i am EXTREMELY shy around girls, thus causing my problem. every day i become more convinced that it will never happen for me. its just really rough on my mind to always know how i have never had any kind of relationship whatsoever. :wtc::wtc: sorry guys, just had to vent a little bit....

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i know exactly how you feel. i was a virgin until i was 19 and was flipping out. (blazinb., maybe u should take a spin around the block on this one.) have you checked out the enormous amount of material on becoming more comfortable with women?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Just go for gold in your life. Being shy rewards you with nothing, no action = no reaction. So if you don't initiate something, nothing will form. Just put your mind on zero and ask a girl out.

4. HardTech

HardTech hungry

I'm a virgin at 23, but it's by choice. I can have any woman I want, and I've passed up sex and/or relationship with some of the most beautiful women I know.

But I know that I can have any woman I want. Women pick up on that kind of confidence and are attracted to me like a magnet.

5. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

where is this material you speak of

6. JohnJohnJohnson

I recommend
    http://charismaarts.com/

If you have a more morally flexible character,
    http://mysterymethod.com/

There are recordings of the guys at the first website picking up women. They are upfront and successful. The second website offers manipulative tactics that honestly are not particularly amoral but nonetheless make me uncomfortable.

7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

well you know what the problem is. If you truely wanted to be with a girl, you would push yourself to lose your shyness. It's all up to you.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

A matter of willpower? It doesn't matter how hard you push on a door ... if you aren't turning the door knob it won't budge. It's not enough in other words to have willpower, you need to know where to apply it. It's not like you can just o wake up tomorrow morning and now you're extraverted.

9. Rellik

Rellik New Member

what if the girls dont want to be with him

10. Rellik

Rellik New Member

Viper a lot of that stuff is quite similar to the pickup stuff, it's just not as big and far reaching

11. JohnJohnJohnson

I looked at that article you wrote. It's thoughtful. Most of it is similar to the pick up stuff people write. You focus mostly on inner-game and talk a tiny bit about outer-game. You miss out on a lot of good things. For example, there are ways of expressing your flaws that make you extremely attractive. I don't think you looked at the links I provided. Using a community of men who have similar goals and much more experience is wiser than going it alone.

However, here is my recommendation: do what works. I don't know if Viper's advice works for people other than Viper. The links I gave you certainly do. A friend of mine who has had social anxiety disorder for most of his life has been using the charismaarts material for a few months and had his first threesome two weeks ago.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

Not charismaarts.com.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

Hey you can find people discussing that stuff in discussion boards. They want you to buy the book but you can actually get a collection of Juggler's posts over the years without paying for it if you look around the newsgroups.

setbb.com/charisma

also alt.seduction.fast for newsgroups.

MM works too, so if all else fails I suppose you might try being shady.

14. Rellik

Rellik New Member

Thats right. Because there are traits like that. Being YOURSELF isn't going to work unless you're already alpha. Guess what, guys like hot girls and dont give a shit about ugly girls and theres even less that ugly girls can do about it.

Fake or not, theres things that people are attracted to. And Nature wont feel sorry for you when you're eliminated from the gene pool - its already pissed off at so many people cheating the system.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

Also u can browse through a number of articles at the CA website.

Here is an actual account of a guy starting from average frustrated chump last year and ending up a pick-up artist this year by using Charisma Arts and willpower.

http://socialhitchhiker.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_socialhitchhiker_archive.html

Note that you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to read the first post.

16. Rellik

Rellik New Member

are you kidding me? what about social proof? negging? value demonstrations? group theory?

17. JohnJohnJohnson

No!

Really?

18. JohnJohnJohnson

I am skeptical of your authoritative tone because of your ignorance about this material, and find your less informed statements incredibly annoying for being at the same time so decisively stated.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

What do you mean wrong? First you say it's all a bunch of deceptive bs that is inferior to your home grown conclusions, then realize this isn't the case, and then state, as if you had discovered something original, that in fact it's quite good material.

20. Rellik

Rellik New Member

he didnt read it all the way through yet, give him a break

and there is a diff between Juggler's stuff and Mystery's stuff, Juggler is more of a charmer like the stuff Viper origionaly wrote up. Mystery is more club/social gathering oriented. But lets not get too far into this in this thread :p

21. JohnJohnJohnson

fine

22. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I used to be similar to you with shyness. But over time I started to care less and less about what people thought of me. I then hit college and left all of my HS and it completely hit me that I dont really care what others think. This also affected my love life in the fact that I dont really care what females think. It's great if they wanna say yes if not they lost. It's all an attitude that you need to develop. To be honest the more you think about it as a bad thing the worse it will probably get.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

So you fixed it by the time u hit college... this guy is 20

24. HardTech

HardTech hungry

then the only answer is to give up and cry yourself to sleep after you masturbate thinking about girls you'll never have the courage to talk to

any other answer is totally not feasible.

25. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

i saw some of those mystery method videos on bitorrent, search around if you want to find them.