FRK Had a crazy night last night.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ACLdestroyer, Apr 30, 2007.

1. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

My friend and his wife came over to my place last night to hang out with me and my GF. We started off drinking and then playing some drinking games. After a couple of hours we were all fairly drunk. We all headed up to my room to look at some pics on my PC from the prior weekends fun together. We basically went through all of the other pictures on my computer too. Tons of pics of me and the girlfriend and some video too:naughty: . At this point everybody was fairly horny I think, lol. Me and my friend went downstairs to get more alcohol and we came back, my GF was is a corset and fishnets and she was slowly coaxing my friends wife out of her clothes.

At this point the friends wife asks my girlfriend if she can fit both of the boys cocks in her her mouth at the same time. My GF is intruiged by this, I can tell;) Eventually she is begging for us to give her both cocks. Friends wife is kinda pushy and always in with the peer pressure so she keeps banging on the subject. We have no problem dealing with the peer pressure. We are seriously down to do almost anything. Friends wife is super cool but she is a big talker and not so much of a DOer if you know what Im saying. So after more talking and a bit of stripping we have my girl on her knees, two cocks out, and the wife with the camera shooting my girl getting her mouth filled with cock. :naughty:
    This stops after a few moments as it seems the deed has been completed. :dunno: I was down for more.

After this my gf turns to me and my friend to get the his wife naked so she doesnt feel so alone being the only one naked in the room. Also, my gf is doing her best to get my friends wife to let her eat her pussy. Wife is playing really shy though. WTF.:hsugh: Eventually my gf got a taste of pussy and all ended very well. Fun was had by all.

After they left I fucked my gf silly 3 times until her bald little pussy couldnt take anymore. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  2. ACLdestroyer

I talked to my gf today to make sure we were both cool with everything. I asked her how she felt having 2 cocks in her mouth and she said one word.....
    Lucky. I love her. :drool:

We decided that we need to find a couple that is more into it though. They were all timid and scared. We were both down for anything but they were really shy about the clothes coming off. His wife was trying to keep my gf from going down on her. Just lame ya know? We dont wanna be the aggressors in the deal. We want an equal playing field. Its really tough to find an attractice, self confident, fun couple in our age group to team up with. Dammit.

Maybe they will cum around. :dunno:

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Good luck...the right playmates are soooo much fun!

4. bait

bait New Member

i has a chub

5. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

That's HOTT!!!

I wish I could do that...I think my bf is too much of a jelous type to be up for it but idk
    How old r u guys

6. ACLdestroyer

Im 27, she is almost 21. Friend is 27, his wife is 21.

7. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

thats cool im 18 nd my bf is 22

8. ACLdestroyer

Honestly, when I was 22 I dont know what I would have thought about this night. But now, I love it. Im thinking we should take it a little farther next time;)

Although if I had to guess Id say that my friends wife will prolly not participate beyond holding the camera. :dunno: her loss.

She talks a big game but then falters when its her turn. Its confusing.

9. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

damn taht is hot