FRK Had a bit of fun with needles a little while ago

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrudeGT, Feb 21, 2007.

1. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Had a doc buddy do this for me at a club out in LA a few months back. Thought i would throw the pics up and see what you guys thought.

I was hoping to use more needles, I wanted 6 down each arm, but we didn't bring enough. Still had fun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest of the pics from this night, involving A LOT more can be found here
    http://www.synascent.org/gallery2/v/Jim/BlackList/

2. deathofxromance

deathofxromance New Member

so tthats what your av is.
    i`ve been wondering. :hsugh:

3. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Holy hottness, you look good in the uniform :naughty:

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

uniform? it's a spandex, sleeveless shirt...? Or are you talking the other pictures on that site?

5. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Other pics on the site :noes:

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

yeah, That night was incredible. I almost did a power pull with one of the guys that did the suspension. But we decided to hold that off for a future event.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Im more than a little disturbed by the lack of gloves or protective barriers Im seeing in those pictures. While I know youre a smart boy, my red flag and "what the fuck Jim!" bells are ringing. You know better than that! Blood borne pathogens, oh my..

Still, having said that I must say that I laughed when I saw the look of familiar spaceiness in that 4th pic. Youre practically under the influence of your endorphins. Awesome.

8. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Honestly I didn't even feel the needles going in. They were such a small guage it was nothing.

I feel like a kid who just got the "You let me down" speech from him mother. :wtc: I'm sorry, I promise to use protection next time. ( we did bring gloves, but we ran out on the suspensions that were done earlier in the night.) But what you can't see in the pics in the table full of medical equip next to us, all the sterility that can be brought to a club was there. I promise.

9. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

man your nuts...i am seriously SCARED TO DEATH! of needles...i pass out at just the sight...props tho.

10. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

What kind of 'club' is it? Im in the L.A. area, and would love to check out something like this sometime.

11. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I name of the event is Passive Arts. It is usually at a place called the Yarn Factory on Sunday's, this time it was at a place right next to the airport. Run by an incredible man named Sal. I was there as a guest under a group called Circus of Pain.

I know of other clubs, but it's been about 2 months since i've been out there, so Im getting all the names mixed up in my head.

If youd like, PM me you're e-mail or something, and I'll let you know when the next time I'll be heading out that way is. I can show you a few places.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007