hacking? (myspace)

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by stuckintraffic, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i don't really care how to do it 'cause there's not a lot of pages i'd want to bother with... but could someone hack

do whatever you want to it, and have fun while doing it... the girl who's page it is has lied to me so many times and she's just full of it... she also claims to have had her page hacked before, but really she just deleted it... so she needs a good hacking for real this time.
    go ahead and post on it that she's a big liar and whatever else you want. i don't really care, i just wanna laugh at her "remade" page.

thanks to whoever does!

(and i hope i put this in the right place. i went back a few pages and didnt see any other threads like it, but a friend showed me that there are somewhere)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2006
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I do believe a post like this is against the rules.

Oh and cry more noob....go to The Asylum to get your hug.

3. well my friend that was told me about this forum showed me really long threads about hacking myspace pages, where people posted links to the page and then others hacked them. and people posted the email addeys and passwords to accounts as well. so from what i saw it wouldn't be against the rules... but if i'm not doing it right, then i'm not and i'll learn

4. those people get banned

5. Nocera

Nocera ...

Not in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.