Ha, I even impressed myself!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dreams2Reality, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I'm just making this thread to share a quick in and out experience I had last night, probably one of the best and most point blank forward tries at getting a girl to come out with me.

Quick Backround -

I work in a sales office at a hotel, so aside from sales there is a bunch of different positions. We're full service, so we have a bar, restaurant, meeting spaces, etc.

A girl that works in the restaurant, she's been employed for 6 months at the most (I been here for going on 2 years), has been rather quiet since she started. For lunch break, smoke breaks, etc, I have to walk by this restaurant in order to get where I need to be. Occasionally she'd give me a hello/goodbye, but never a 'conversation'.. just the polite and "usual" work atmosphere stuff.

Well, last night as I was leaving the office she was at the front of the restaurant where the hostess usually is. The hallway you turn down in order to get to the exit is what leads to the restaurant. I turned that corner, and she immediately locked eyes with me and gave me a cute / innocent very timid wave. I nodded, gave her a smile, said 'How are you?' and continued walking by.

As I walked through the employee hallway to the rear towards the parking lot, she had went through the restaurant and came out the back of it into the employee hallway. As she came out the restaurant door, I had to halt myself or I would've knocked her over due to the 'intersection' that it creates.

As I stopped, she locked eyes again and said 'Oh, how polite of you.' with a smile. I looked at her, with all the confidence in the world, and replied with a little smirk 'I guess it's a habit. If you'd let me take you out to dinner, I'd pull your chair as well.' She smiled and I kept walking.

On the way back from my smoke break, she did one of those fake little runs and tossed me a restaurant business card with her number on that back of it and said, 'Maybe I'd like to have you pull my seat out for me..'.

That is all :bigthumb:

2. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Nice. :h5:

And aww that was a cute story.

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

4. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:rofl:

I dont think Ill be calling her, though.

I was engaged, Im staying single for a bit :o. Enjoying it too much.

5. yankeeschick14

you can still be single and take her out to dinner. see where it leads :dunno:

6. KrissyKrass

KrissyKrass New Member

Yeah there's nothing wrong with dating! Go have some fun. Doesn't mean you have to marry her.

Nice going btw. ;)

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Awesome.

What's the point of being single if you aren't going to date? :dunno:

8. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Im afraid of inner-work politics.. If I do casually date her (which I have been doing with others), say I end up sleeping with her.. I'll be the asshole in the office :o.

Im not against dating, I just need to make sure I lay out the lines for this girl if I do take her out. Let her know what I am / not looking for.

9. ForgottenSpiral

Oooh yeah. You don't want to be the slut at work. That's no good. If the right girl did come along then you'd have to convince her you weren't just interested in the sex, which can be a hard sell sometimes.

I have a pretty bad reputation for jumping into relationships very intensely. So whenever I get into relationships women never believe I actually like them. They think I'm just trying to fill a role and that I could easily feel that way towards any girl. :o

10. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Yeah, I've slept with a few girls here over the past couple years, luckily I was good enough in the sack they don't mention anything.. and I think it's cause they all still want more :o.

11. ForgottenSpiral

Gotta be careful with that too. A good friend of mine slept with this one girl that didn't know his gf (before they had gotten together), but they ran in the same circle. He never brought it up because he didn't think it mattered, but fast forward a few months and the two girls were sharing a hotel room for a conference. He was all like :noes:.

12. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

It was more of a surprise factor, and never did I ask for her number, Dee. She came to me after I said a few words and handed it to me. That's why I was impressed..

Edit - and sometimes, getting numbers, or just socializing is a great way to earn self validation / confidence. You know how many girls have asked for my number and not called? It's a two way street, not being 13, I think that's a terrible way to put it.

13. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:bowrofl:

Talk about awkward.

Ironic too, cause I have 266 hotel rooms surrounding my office :mamoru:..

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Because it boosts their self-esteem to know that they still got game...

15. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Sad, but true. :hsd:

16. yankeeschick14

I agree, Dee. She's probably waiting for you to call. Nothing wrong with just taking her to a nice casual dinner and calling it quits after that if you wanna avoid any issues.

17. ForgottenSpiral

Somehow I think that would be even more of a disappointment. So far all he really did was flirt. Taking her on a date would seriously get her hopes up if she is interested. :hs:

18. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

x2

I said I'd take her out and lay out some lines, if she's cool with them, I'll definitely continue kicking it with her.

The girl is beautiful, definitely someone I could 'take home to mom', so to speak. She's very social with others in her department, but our group here in the sales office sometimes comes off as a 'elite group' and the other departments tend to stay away. I think that's why she always acted the way she did.

Regardless, I'm going to a Toys for Tots car show this weekend with my car, I'll invite her and see if she'd like to come. It'll be a fun day, it's for a good cause, and I'll have some 'one on one time' with her in the car ride. Then we can grab lunch or something.

19. jonno

jonno New Member

i'm going to be at JWU tonight :o

20. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Literally right down the street from my house.. literally. Ha.

Whatcha doin'? Party?

21. jonno

jonno New Member

kinda... my friends GF lives in xavior and i actually used to go to school at JWU myself. we're just chillin in her dorm with a few of her friends.

22. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:roflwtf:

Why wouldn't you call her...at least try and stick it in. :o

23. mandrew

mandrew New Member

i came

24. giz

giz Active Member

cute story. I'd prob at least call her.

25. evh

evh Active Member

So let me ask this... If you were to actually take her to dinner, would you pay? Cause I wouldn't, first date/just met her

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008