Ha... got an offer that was kinda.. hmm.. odd

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Jamie95GT, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Jamie95GT

Jamie95GT Guest

I got my oil changed today. I usually do it myself, but today I was out and about and decided to do it. Well the guy that changed my oil has 3 mustangs. Two GT's and one cobra. He told me that if I knew anyone that wanted to buy a cobra to tell them about his and to let him know as well.. Well its a 96 with 50k miles on it. Its mystic colored and he wants ONLY 8500 for it. Personally I thought he could ask for more on it. ( I got an offer on mine two weeks ago for $10,500) Being that he has alot done to it. But he said someone keyed both sides three weeks ago. Says they aren't bad.. but a mystic paint job isn't exactly the easiest to fix nor have redone. Well jokingly, I said "Heh.. I'll do an even trade with you on mine." Mine is a 95 GT (obviously) and has 91K on it now (damn i drive too much) and he said "OK!! When do you want to trade off" This car is in great condition. I have seen it once before. Didn't check it out detail for detail.. but still... an even trade.... nah.. .i couldn't do it.

Anyone want a Mystic colored 96 Cobra.. $8500 (or hey maybe he'll do an even trade with ya LOL) has different clutch and shifter... exhaust is done on it... and actually has a nitrous system hooked up to it. Empty right now though.
  2. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

Dec 7, 2001
  3. Mystic cobra's are ultra rare and will one day be a sought after muscle car. You're retarded not to do it. Tell me where this guy is and I'll buy a beater ass GT that looks good and go offer to trade him.
  4. matt_c

matt_c Guest

You should use Ricky's GT for the trade :o