TAT H2Ocean

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brujito, Nov 13, 2004.

1. brujito

brujito New Member

Last night I got my labret pierced. My piercer gave me H2Ocean spray and mouthwash. The spray smells like salt water and the mouth wash taste like listerine and (you guessed it) salt water. So far it's kept it really clean.

Has anyone used these products? Are they really that good? Any success stories? Discuss.

2. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

cleaning is cleaning...if he gave em to yah...use em...otherwise u can use exactly what u just said...salt water and listerine...i've always brushed my teeth and used mouthwash so that saves me before bed and in the morning...but sometimes during the day saltwater is good to clean w/...

otherwise i would never say buy anything...i'm a quick healer so i only had to use the salt water for a day or 2 i've had my lips for just over a week and i'm just using mouthwash when i brush and its been doing great

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

H2Ocean is just pressurized saltwater. if they gave it to you for free, then use it but dont go out of your way to buy it. its cheaper to make your own saltwater solution