GUN h&k tactical holster?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dubtastic, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

i have an h&k 9mm usp compact with laser mounted to the rails. since adding the laser i have had a difficult time finding a decent holster.

i looked at fobus, which i really wanted, but apparently they do not make a holster that fights the tactical light or laser additions. i am not big on the various places to look for a decent holster for the gun so i find myself turning to the aresenal folks for assistance.

thanks in advance. :)

2. -RUNNR

-RUNNR Insanely truthful

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

These are made for Glocks, but they MIGHT fit your USPc http://www.strategosstore.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=291&1=299&2=-1

Unfortunately, for the budget laser you have, there aren't many options for a good concealed carry holster.

Otherwise, consider the BHD rig -Runnr suggested. i'm 99% sure you can remove the leg straps and wear it just as a belt holster.

4. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

you know, the more i think about it, i am not really too concerned with a concealed carry holster. this gun will not be the one that i carry on a daily basis as i am looking into getting another gun.

right now the gun is just "loose" and i really would like to find a holster for it, minus a leg harness, etc. i have emailed several places without any luck so far. i was told by one that they have holsters that support a tactical light but not a laser. correct me if i am wrong, but the tactical light is bigger than the laser, so a holster that fits the h&k/light combo should also fit my laser combo.

5. -RUNNR

-RUNNR Insanely truthful

Most holsters which will accept a light/laser are tactical. If you want a CCW rig for the laser/light then no wonder you can't find anything that will fit. That's going to be a tough hunt.

6. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

As long as the holster isn't molded to fit the gun/light, any large pouch type holster should work, yes.

i think your best/most cost effective bet would be to call or email Blackhawk and tell them what you want. They can confirm if that the holster can be used with the leg straps removed, as a belt holster the way you want.