Guys??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by *BaLlEr0690*, Nov 7, 2007.

1. *BaLlEr0690*

*BaLlEr0690* New Member

So, I have been in and out of relationships for about six years. I dated four guys over those six years so they have been pretty long term. Usually something extreme happens and we end it. I started dating a guy last January who really didn't give a shit about me. His life came first (granted I was his first "real" relationship) and everything I ever did (playing sports, being in the hospital) came second. We decided to end things in June and see what happened when we got back together in school...I found "MR PERFECT". I was so excited and so happy to meet this guy that I completely forgot about my ex. Turns out that my ex did want to get back together (even though we didn't talk all summer) and when he found out that I was in a relationship he got in one himself. I found out three weeks ago that "MR PERFECT" was in another relationship, he was cheating on me, and the other girl told me and now they are together. Which honestly whatever because I don't need someone like that. Now, my ex (the one from June) and I talk all the time and he flirts with me like there is no tomorrow...and I'm starting to get confused if I like him again. I don't, but I do...ya know? Also, I always seem to attract the creepy guys. Like the dorks of the universe.... I need help to figure out how to find a sweet, caring guy who likes me...any ideas??

2. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

forget about both of those guys and patiently wait for another guy worthy of your time

3. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

or take some time off from dating if you have been "in and out of relationships for about six years" and only "attract the creepy guys"

you can be single and happy, you know?

4. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

stop looking. just let it happen.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

is this good advice for girls? if I followed this advice myself I would be dating 7's every two years or so for the rest of my youth. then I would just be alone

6. alcoholic07

alcoholic07 New Member

Back away and find someone who isn't going to screw you over and make you depressed for the rest of your life. You're young, it's not like if you turn this down you may not find anyone else.

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

while i'm inclined not to take this post seriously, i'll give you real advice.

1. "mr perfect" seems so perfect because it was a fucked up situation and you're attracted to that.
    2. you could CHOOSE to go out with the type of guy you want, but you dont feel any attraction for them. what you're attracted to has a lot to do with deep-rooted psychology and if you want to both change your type AND enjoy it/feel the attraction you have to start some serious soul-searching, education, and in some cases even therapy

/thread

8. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

More of your own limiting beliefs and projection of your own insecurities onto the world. Stop posting Viper. You can be a normal social person without being a sex fiend and "player."

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Stop idealizing men and even using the word "perfect." That alone should help you realize that no one is "perfect" and you will hopefully stop putting certain undeserving men on a pedastal.

2. Do not go back to your ex. He hasn't changed one bit. He's currently harcore flirting with you while he has a girlfriend, do you know why? Not because he loves you.....nope, it's just because he doesn't have you under his thumb. He's proving having a gf doesn't stop him from helplessly flirting with women. If you give in he's just going to treat you like shit again.

Grow some self respect. Be single. Take time by yourself to really evaluate the kind of man you want and need, not just the one you think looks good who ends up using you.

10. jazzmoney

jazzmoney New Member

Is there anything else I can add?

First, you're a serial dater... You go from one relationship to the next... You continue to date guys you know are no good for you... Why do you wait for a big fight to happen to break up? I think it's because you're afraid to be alone.

I think you should self impose a dating ban. Re-evaluate your beliefs about men and what you should expect of them. Why are you attracted to self centered assholes? What is your long term goal? what are the qualities you look for in a person? Consider all the reasons why you would even consider being in a relationship with a person before you jump into it.

Seriously step back from all your relationships... They're all bad news... Start over fresh...

11. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Back off and let shit fall into place.

12. bijangxe

bijangxe New Member

you on myspace??

13. *BaLlEr0690*

*BaLlEr0690* New Member

Thank you everyone who responded. I will take all of your advices. I will back off, focus on my studies and enjoy the time I have with my family and friends and let shit happen! Thanks Everyone!!

P.S. Yes I have Myspace...good luck finding me without any further information....

14. autobahn

autobahn New Member

Also, take a look introspectively and see what type of guys you are "warming" to.

I know it's cliche, but if you're chasing the bad boys, guys with attitude, oodles of confidence, etc, that's what you're going to get. A bad boy who is going to let you down...

15. autobahn

autobahn New Member

This is OT, trust me, there is someone losery enough to find you on myspace, somehow.

16. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

pretty boys dont care about being nice because they get lots of pussy

17. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

You dont HAVE to make a decision right this minute. See where things go, if you decide to be with your ex again, then you can give it a shot. Just take your time.

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

how old are you? relax.

19. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

This can be used to explain a great many young marraiges.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

fixed.

21. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

Well yeah, that too. :o

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: I am a firm believer in being very single after a long hard breakup. It's the best and only way to get over things and figure yourself out.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

:bigthumb: Glad you're back too