Guys with married girlfriends... who's been caught by a husband.?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GSRwBOOST, Aug 1, 2006.

1. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

:noes:

Just asking because it seemed to be a few guys in here doing that.. not sure how many that have done it have been caught.

what happened if anything?
    etc..

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

They all deserve a good beating. What kind of ignorant disrespectful idiot dates a married woman? (and yes the same holds true for the whore running around on her husband)

3. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

i TOTALLY agree. People should take marriage seriously on all sides or get the fuck out and dont get married.

4. Schproda

Schproda New Member

When someone is in a not-so-perfect relationship and feel they've been missing something for a while, they'll usually seek it elsewhere. It doesn't matter if it's a common interest in something, needing attention, good conversation, encouragement or sex. It doesn't make it morally right, but it's common nature to an extent.

I saw someone out last Friday who has been married and faithful for 16 years. She was at an American Hunks show. She said she had to get out and live it up a little. This is on a smaller scale than some others, but she was missing that part of her life or she wouldn't have gone out. It just happens, but doesn't mean someone is out to get laid all the time because they test the elasticity.

And I've never been caught.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Do you see a difference between going to a strip club and having an affair? (assuming that is what an American Hunks show is)

6. Schproda

Schproda New Member

I've been in a debate like this before and depending on the person there may or may not be a difference. If my wife (if I had one) didn't want me going to a strip bar and I went, there's almost no difference between that and an affair because it will affect her emotionally still. Some people think there is no correlation between the two. If a guy goes to a strip bar to see other women, what is it that he likes about them that he doesn't like about his wife? I had a 15 year old girl ask me that years ago. I was floored. :) But then if the wife doesn't care if he goes, there's still a degree of respect lost as far as I am concerned.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

If you're single and dating a married woman, you're not doing anything wrong.

If the husband finds out, he should buy you a beer and say thank you for showing him that his wife cannot be trusted.

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I hope your wife cheats on you someday and you realize that you're wrong ;)

9. xinster

xinster New Member

if your SO cheats on you its for a good reason.

10. Brian May

Brian May New Member

So please tell me, what would be a good reason? Give me a few examples :ugh:

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Well you must not be pleasuring them in some way. Obviously it's all your fault if your wife has an affair! You should be fulfilling her every need and fantasy! :hsugh:

12. xinster

xinster New Member

i dont think a happy, fulfilled woman would cheat.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i don't think an unhappy, unfulfilled woman would stay with the person she was with, if she gave two shits about him

14. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

im looking for a cookie... but i just cant seem to find one :rolleyes:

15. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

I think it's dumb if anyone in here blames the person who is single. They have no allegiance to anyone in the marriage....only to themselves. They are single because they DONT want a relationship, theyre actually the responsible one. The one who is married needs to take a look at themselves. If your in an adult relationship take ownership for your own situation....how is it the single persons fault?

16. Brian May

Brian May New Member

Because they know they are encroaching on someone else's wife/husband. Just because you're single and dating someone who is married doesn't justify your actions. You're just as bad as the person who is married

17. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Its on a personaly level with the wife and usually not so with the single man dating her. Although i still think it's wrong, the wife definately is the sneaky one going against her vows.

18. xinster

xinster New Member

ethics is relative. don't go fucking blaming someone else for fucking your wife unless he raped her. if your so arrogant to think you had no fault in your wife cheating, go rationalize day and night until you come up with "that bitch was a worthless slut" but don't blame some other horny guy.

19. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

While this may be true, chances are the single person knows s/he is dating a married person. That shows an obvious lack of respect for marriage and relationships in general. IMO it's not a situation I would want to be in, especially not when the spouse finds out.

Would the person still cheat if it wasn't with you? Probably but at least you don't have the guilt of breaking up someone's marriage (which is obviously well on its way out anyways).

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

why would you want to be the one she used to hurt her s.o.

21. Brian May

Brian May New Member

Selfishness is highly rampant these days, not everyone who gets cheated on has it coming. I hope you end up in a situation like that. People like you just need to learn things the hard way just as I had to.

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Why aren't they equally at fault? They were both consenting adults and knew the circumstances, right (of course if the single person didn't know the married person was married that's a whole 'nother story).

23. xinster

xinster New Member

At fault? i don't believe there is a "fault" in the single guy, unless he believes he did something wrong.

I mean, if the married man came to me and started flipping out like WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, crying and shit whatnot, i would feel sorry, but more i would feel pity and disgust.

Look, love is a great thing, it's the most powerful thing in the world. But it will fuck you over unless your living in a happily ever after fantasy story world. My training partner is now a single father scrounging to get by because he made a mistake and got married at 20 because he thought he was in love. He works ridiculous night shifts and depends on his parents to help him raise his kid.

as for your post drimmie, i hope never to become so blind as to fall in love. I'm not the gambling type. i'm not going to risk my sanity/balls/whatever even if its for what appears to be the most beautiful, charming, sensual person in the world. THere are plenty of women out there, the chance that you'll find the absolute best one out of the billions is slim.

I would not wish anyone to end up in a situation like that, and your an asshole for wanting me to "learn" the hard way.

24. xinster

xinster New Member

So yeah, it requires you to become a bit more stoic/independent/ self-reliant whatever but is that really so much to give? You could just let your emotions run free and spill your guts about your true feelings and shit but your just opening yourself to 1. be REALLY vulnerable 2. that type of shit will scare the woman away anyway, so its like a self-sufficient circle of fucking yourself in the ass.

25. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You were the one who who was talking about blaming somebody, which is where my post about blame stemmed from.