Guys... what would you like for Vday?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by neebelung, Feb 7, 2005.

1. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I've already pretty much got it figured out, as far as what I'm giving the BF for Vday, where we're going, etc..... but just in case there's something I'm forgetting, let me solicit your advice...

... what would you most like to get or do for Vday? What could your girlfriend/wife get you or do for you that woud absolutely bowl you over? (mind you, we're not kids, we're both 30ish, gainfully employed and he already gets anything he wants with regard to sex).... What would you most like her to wear (for a date out)? What types of lingerie (since new Vday lingerie is a given) would you most like to find beneath once you get her home?

For the record, this is our first Vday together, and his previous girlfriends never did much for him, nor were they very romantic (he IS)....so I'd like to make it really special for him.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2005
  2. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

what would I like for v-day? a girlfriend :wtc:

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i got my guy these tickets. he's a big Seinfeld nut, as am i. :)

[​IMG]

4. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

It's funny, but some coworkers were just talking about this. Let's see, one girl in the office is arranging her bf to test drive the SL55 and also getting her man some golf lessons. I thought that was pretty tight, something out of the ordinary and very cool.

5. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Funny you mention that... the Ritz Carlton on Amelia Island has a weekend package where you can have an SL55 (or other Mercedes) for the duration of your stay (up to 100 miles per day)... and I mentioned it to him, but he thought that amount of money could be better spent. (But apparently other people love the idea, since they've made a whole package of it!)

6. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

That sounds cool, how much?

7. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I think it was like $600 a night.... but now that I look at the website again, I was wrong about the models offered... SL 55 is NOT on the list... (Sorry!)...

But here's the page -- they have a list of models and then you can click the location closest to you:

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/corporate/packages/default.asp

8. btimp

btimp i am my other half

same here:wavey:

9. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

If my girl cooked me dinner I would love it... if she got me a book I would like I would enjoy that as a gift, or if she surprised me with a long night of interesting/kinky sex afterwards; with blind folds and such I would love it too :p

Museums or going any where nice would be nice, as long as she takes initiative it would turn me on very much.

10. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Well I cook for him all the time, we're kinky ... well... all the time (lol)... and taking the initiative is not a problem for me either.... I guess I'm just looking for something really "WOW!"... not a gift necessarily, but more ideas on the details that would really make it a memorable day/weekend for him...........

11. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

just a day together alone is enough for me. :)

12. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

I seriously did not know that girls got guys gifts for V-day, is this the norm? Cause I was thinking about just getting my GF a dozen roses and taking her to a really nice restaurant but I'd feel kinda bad if she got me something..

13. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Oh about what to wear, man how a skirt turns me on! Almost like a schoolgirl fetish but with just the skirt. I'd so love for my Gf to wear a skirt with nothing under it and just a normal nice shirt.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

14. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

mmm just a comfortable relaxing time... thats all i'd ask

15. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I've always gotten my S.O.'s gifts for Vday.... and of course the requisite new lingerie. We've agreed to just one gift (he's gotten me the concert tickets, I've gotten him the AMA race tickets), but I still want to get him something (or do something) a little extra special... I guess to make up for the slack-ass girlfriends he's had in the past.

(then again, Steak-and-blowjob day is coming up, so I may just wait till then to really pull out all the stops...)

16. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

I also didnt know that girls got guys things for VD.

17. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

Well it would hardly be fair for the gifts to be going only one way...

18. Bella

Bella New Member

I completly forgot about steak and blow job day! Then again no bf. Isn't it on the 26th of March?

19. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

you have 'lots of time :rofl:

20. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Nope, it's March 14th (it falls one month after V-day).

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

21. Bella

Bella New Member

HaHa I love that there is a web site for this :rofl: