FRK Guys that like butt play?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VulgarTheClown, Jul 9, 2006.

1. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

anyone?

2. trev.the.enemy

trev.the.enemy New Member

10-4, ghostrider.

3. VulgarTheClown

What kind?

4. trev.the.enemy

I've used a dildo on myself before(and had girlfriends do it).. but, having my salad tossed or w/e and getting fingered is what I prefer.

Though if I'm drunk, I don't really have a preference on much. Just do what you do. haha.

5. VulgarTheClown

6. trev.the.enemy

fo' sho' el negro

7. VulgarTheClown

fo sheezy my neezy

8. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

:bigthumb: An orgasm w/o prostate stimulation is no orgasm at all. :hsnono: :hsughno:

9. VulgarTheClown

Are they more intense than regular?

10. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

That would be an understatement. :hsughc:

11. VulgarTheClown

12. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

13. trev.the.enemy

:werd:

14. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

15. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

16. Nonphixion

Nonphixion New Member

Forgive me, but I think anal is inconvenient.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  17. Rorschach

Rorschach New Member

18. Fiya

Fiya Guest

:mamoru: I swear lol, this is a hot topic lately!

My SO is phobic of anal play, but I would love to do that to him. :hs:

19. I'm a Slacker

I'm a Slacker ASStastic

All depends on how things get. If things are really hot I'm down. I know I def like to finger, lick,suck, and tongue my SO ass :naughty:

20. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I like it... giving and receiving... but that's probably understood since i'm gay... but, you know... :)

21. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

i have only had one chick do any type of anal stimulation...

Quick story:

Met this girl over the internet on teenmatch.com or something like that, i was a freshman in high school, as was she.. She lived in Jacksonville/Ponte Verde Beach Florida, and I in tampa.

She rode horses in competition, and during my sophomore year i learned that she had been to tampa a few times, and she always stayed at the Crowne Plaza hotel when she comes. By my junior year (2001-2002) she had finally made me aware that she was coming to Tampa for a show at the florida state fairgrounds.

I agreed to meet her, we talked about sex a lot, and i had a goal set out, i brought 2 condoms in case one had broken, but ended up not even using them... When i stepped out of the elevator she came out of the room ran up to me jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly, pressing middle area against my now rock hard penis seeing how much cuter she was in person.. She was extremely light, yet extremely musculer in her legs/ass/stomach... I carried her back to the room and we went inside, set her on the bed and gav her a lonng kiss.

WE didn't do much talking, a kiss let to touching, touching led to clothing being removed and that let to of course, sex...

We did it all, she had sucked me off, her first time ever but she didn't do a bad job, i had to warn her about teeth but she didn't hurt me and she found the sweet spots easily. I came after a few minutes of her doing this and the look on her face as warm baby butter filling her mouth was priceless... Kinda like an :eek3: look.. Only with more naughty to it... Cross :naughty: and :eek3: and you have the look.

I layed back on the bed with my legs knees up she had her arms on my knees for support and was looking at me smiling when she went down again, keep in mind my knees were still up, she started playing with my balls this time (i had freshly shaven them that morning and she loved it) she sucked on the ball sack, going lower and then she did what i wasn't even aware for...

Slowly she licked down the chode and spread my cheeks apart and tongued me asshole, this was an instantaneous WOO HOO feeling and i was LOVING it. She rubbed my cock with her right hand, while keeping herself focused on stimulating my anus with her tongue, she was loving it, as was I, she proceeded to insert her finger, and when she did get it in she hit that prostate gland quickly and just kept stimulation on the prostate while licking around her inserted finger with her tongue, until i warned her that i was about to cum again..

Like a trooper and Awesome girl, she took my rock in my mouth just as I exploded and caught every drop.. I'm thinking to myself "Is this girl real? am i sleeping" But very well she was indeed

She layed down and i went to her pussy, cleanest I have ever seen, full hymen still in tact.... if i didn't feel so dry i would have nutted right there with that fact, after all, i was only 16, my 17th birthday was only 6 days away from this. :eek: I ate her out, then performed anal stimulation on her, and this sent her through the roof, I carefully broke the wall down... that innocence was now gone, after the pain of me tearing her hymen stopped we had the most wild sex I have ever had to this date.

I lubed her anus and carefully slid my penis in watching her eyes take it all in excitement, after pumping in her ass for a few minutes she asked me if there was a way i could position myself where she could reach my ass, as I drilled her, we worked out a way that wasn't very comfortable on my dick, nor my back but it worked and as I slowly screwed her rear end, she kept a moist finger tickling my ass as well after a while we both came, and i was spent for the night.

I ended up staying the night with her, then returning home the next day, covering my tracks with the parents with a lie that i had gone night golfing on a friends private course and fell asleep in their private clubhouse afterwards.

She returned to tampa one more time for a ride before her mother caught us and shipped her to Hollins in Virginia..... She was the most amazing girl and sex partner I have ever had, and miss it when im with someone who isn't quite as up tot he fun anymore.

The only way i get anal play anymore is if i play with myself when i can't sleep, it relaxes me, and wears me out at the same time.

I will admit to have wanting a dildo to play with, but i couldn't stand the fact of another guy being near there, and have never imagined a guy screwing me.

I just want a girl that i'm really into to do it, even if its with a strap on, or by hand... I miss the girl whom i'll call "Vanessa".... but after her mom brainwashed her and so on, she wants nothing at all to do with me....

Shit happens.

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:eek5:

Is that a true story, BLU-S15?

...wow... :naughty:

Lost her virginity, her first blow job ever, and swallows, AND she goes for the balls, AND the pink starfish ? Damn, that is one freaky girl.

Next time, use protection :big grin:

23. FindersKeepers

It is.... I have posted her here before as "Bugs Bunnie" in the OT main forum, they blew up the host that it was on :mamoru:

I forgot to mention she was taking BC shots at the time, but it was still risky business

Being young and dumb and full of cum > me in that aspect, but i'm 21 now and that was a while ago and she never had a baby so i guess I am ok... :o

24. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I know a guy that likes anal sensations. He's a big, tattooed, loud mouthed dude and it totally caught me off guard for a sec when he told me he liked his butt plugged. I think thats great, totally breaks the idea that men who like anal are sissy boys or efeminate. :)

25. FindersKeepers

exactly... I've tried imagining the homosexual or bisexual ideals but It completely grosses me out... The only way I enjoy it is if it is myself doing it, or my female FB/SO.

edit: I have no problem with homosexuals or bisexuals or transexuals, i grew up around them.,... but it's just not my cup of tea.