FRK Guys, my advice on marriage.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Slimman, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Slimman

Slimman Guest

O.k., I have been married for eleven years now.

When we were dating we used to have sex every night, cept. when she was OTR.

Well....after marriage she starting saying no more and more often, she was tired, had a headache, stressed about work blah blah blah.

Look, marriage is great if you are looking for a companion to spend the rest of life with and have some kids. But, if you want to continue to have an active sex life don't get married, just don't.

Come up with reasons, any reasons, just say no to marriage.

That is my fourth post and I hope it helps just one of you.:)

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I normally don't spread negativity in FS, because this is my home planet...

but, seeing as how I'm getting married next May, I'm going to make an exception.

This is just stupidity. Just because you get married doesn't mean that sex stops. And it sounds to me like in your case, you're blaming it all on your wife.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe its you thats the problem? Maybe you're not working hard enough to entice her. Maybe you just have the stigma that sex is boring after marriage and its affecting the way you act. Or maybe you're just boring in the sack...

In any case, things like this can be avoided in ANY case. COMMUNICATION is key. If you're feeling like things are getting boring or that your needs are being ignored, then you should say something about it. Or, if you'd rather not get into that conversation, maybe you should take a step back and see if there is anything that YOU can do to remedy the situation. Not just wash your hands of it and blame it all on her.

There are PLENTY of happily married couples with AWESOME sex lives that live in FS. So that disproves your immature point, right there.

Sorry for the rant, but stupid shit like this really pisses me off. I can't believe that people actually think like this. Pathetic.

3. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

The problem is likely elsewhere. Are you meeting all of her needs outside of the bedroom?

4. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

:rofl: Been married since may, have sex more than ever. Sometimes 3 times a day, but than again I married a french girl and not some snobby/spoiled bitch of a North American (No offence but most are).

5. God this scares me...My GF of 1.5 years still won't have sex with me...

6. gkremian

gkremian New Member

That's alright.. my girlfriend of nearly two years never had sex with me either. We also started going out when I was 15. We did other things, just never had sex. Although, that wasn't by my choice! :rolleyes: I was just respectful of her wishes, to the point where sometimes it aggravated me. I learned from that lesson :p

7. Imonfire

Imonfire New Member

My wife and myself have been married for 15 years as of this last Sept. 7. Sure, we have had our dry spells, who doesn't. Yet, we still have great sex. We have 7 and 8yr old boys, so of course the opportunity to drop trou and screw like rabbits doesn't present itself on a regular basis like it used to. You guys just need to figure out what works for you. DISCUSS IT. Plain and simple, don't just dictate to her and don't allow her to dominate the conversation either. You guys need to talk about it on an even playing field.

Enough said, carry on you freaks.

8. Trina

Trina New Member

Yup, that we do m'dear.....the last two nights have been FUCKING FANTASTIC! :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd:

I just have one more word to go with that..........MORE! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

9. Trina

Trina New Member

And btw, I must ask, how much do you contribute to doing the household chores? And be honest!

If your answer is anything below 50% then you should step it up, even if you are the sole person who works outside the home. Why? Because nothing relaxes a woman more than knowing that her husband will help her with the household chores. It's true! And that relaxation will contribute to a happier wife who is more likely to feel affectionate.

Also, don't be afraid to give her compliments on her appearance and on what she is doing to contribute to the family. Letting her know that you value her in EVERY way, and not just in the bedroom, is a great facilitator.

10. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Yeah, I think there is a bit more to your lack of sex life than marriage. Sex doesnt stop just because someone gets married. You need to communicate with your wife and find out whats up.

11. Synner

Synner New Member

These days, I hear more women complaining about sex stopping than men. Take care of her outside the bedroom, things will take care of themselves.

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:werd: :o My husband turns me down way more than I turn him down.

:bowdown:

13. Yeah well we've been going out since we were 17 and we're 19 now...

14. Trina

Trina New Member

And maybe she wants to wait until she's married to give herself to the RIGHT man! Are you sure you are the right one?

Not every woman just hops in the sack with the cock she sees swinging down the street.

15. I'm pretty sure thats her deal. I used to think I was but I don't really know anymore. I used to think about marrying her and stuff. I knoe shes not a slut I'm the one thats been dating her not you.

16. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

the "i have a headache", or "i'm stressed", or "i'm tired" excuses are bullshit. sex releases endorphins which alleviate headaches and stress. and if she's tired just say "it's ok baby, i'll do most of the work this time, and it'll help you sleep better anyway" ;)

17. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I am about ready to dump my GF because of this. I need a whore behind closed doors, and she is too "standard".

18. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

"a lady in the streets, a cook in the kitchen, and a whore between the sheets" :mamoru:

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

if i have a bad headach, the blood pressure rise associated with physical activity makes it worse.

however, im willing to recieve oral, in the chance it goes away. :hsugh:

20. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

I saw a preview for an Oprah show a while back. THe subject of the show was that women don't want as much sex after they get married as they do when they are dating or engaged. The conclusion that all of her assembled experts came to was that it was all the husband's fault. :ugh:

Wives don't seem to understand what years of accumulated experiences of being turned down for sex by them does. Over time, the husbands will stop trying to prime the pump and will quit going to the well that seems to always be dry.

Yes - the majority of women want less sex after they are married for a while than they do before. Yes - the men have something to do with this. Yes - both the husband and the wife need to work at keeping their sex lives active and interesting. Marriage is hard work. If it were easy, there would be far fewer divorces.

21. Slimman

Slimman Guest

O.k., you folks are giving me the usual armchair type of stuff: are you sensative, do you do chores, work, are nice and romantic, have you talked about it etc. etc.

Of course I do all of those things! I am a man! I would stand on my head if it got me more sex! But she just does not have the drive. She has talked to her MD about it and seen a therapist, she just doe not have much of a sex drive. When we do have it the sex is great but it is getting her in the mood that is hard. Yes I have tried all of the "usual" things they don't work.

Bottom line is; if I thought that sex would end when I got married I may have re thought getting married.

22. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

"standard" ? have you tried to initiate otherwise?

23. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

beat her till she gives up the poon. ;)

that said, you two may have just lost your chemistry. Go to couples counseling and get to the bottom of it or get a divorce if it bugs you too much to not get a good fuck in. :dunno:

Or just be happy masturbating while she sleeps and then rub the cum in her hair. if she doesn't get the hint after a few times of waking up with alfalfa hair then go elsewhere. :dunno:

24. gkremian

gkremian New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You need to find some way to relight the chemistry, or things will continue to get worse. BDSM!!:naughty:

25. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Well my first thought in all of this is that you came into the wrong forum to bring up this statement/situation. Freakyshiat couples definitely have a better sex life than non FS couples.