TAT Guys, I have a friend in need v. piercing.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cold, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Cold

Cold OT Supporter

"I got my nipples pierced for my birthday in the end of august.
    Everything was going fine until 2 weeks ago, when my left nipple started making more puss and became tender again.
    I just contiuned to rinse it twice a day with a salt sea solution(like my piercing artist told me to) , it became a little better.
    But a few days ago it started to swell on one side, and this red, flesh like thing sticks out of the right side off the piercingwound!
    it bleeds a little too..and hurts. And the right side of the piercing is a bit swollen"

What's wrong :wtc:
    And what can she do?
    She's gonna call the piercing artist tomorrow, but that is a long way away :(
    Please help! :hugot:

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

this exact stuff used to happen with my nipple rings before i took them out

i never found out why though :( i probably just sucked at taking care of them or something. hopefully someone on here can help

3. buninader

buninader SMILE!!! I just got ******!!!

for the first year i had my nipples pierced, this would happen to me. i guess they were not "fully" healed. eventually, it stopped. today i have 6g rings, and all is well.

4. kai-li

kai-li New Member

Its a blister from the metal. Your skin is just getting used to the metal rubbing up against it. My neck piercing did the same but just from one side. Keep rinsing with the saline solution and use some Bio-Oil on it. Keeps the skin soft and lubricated so it won't raise a blister. On my neck after I rinsed with the saline I put Betadyne around the holes to keep the germs out, but I don't know if I would do that with nipples. :dunno: but the Bio-Oil will help :)

5. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Mine did that for years (off and on)... I changed my rings to barbells and haven't had a single problem for 9 months. I'm lovin' it!

6. dude101

dude101 New Member

Betadyne works wonder's...

7. ChuckStar

ChuckStar New Member

i had the same thing happen, though when i got them pierced he did the right one crooked, he went in through the side and out through like a corner of the nipple and not the side. hurt for three months, i finally got tired of it and took that one out. i let it heal for 2 months went to a different place and had it repierced... no problem the second time

8. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Ive had my nipples done for 8+ months and this still happens to me. If its a huge deal, i believe she can change to barbells and things will get better. In fact, my nipples actually improved when i stopped using seasalt soaks, but im sure thats not really normal. It sounds like things are pretty normal for your friend. Just tell her not to bother the bumps or try to pop them or anything because that will only make them worse! Im sure Buttons will pop in here and give you some more info.