Guys, how often and under what conditions do you do your best?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Aug 19, 2009.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

So I'm starting to think that a lot of guys really don't put in that much effort when it comes to sex.

How often are most of you willing to go the extra mile? Whatever your personal time limit is, are you willing to push to better it? Do you actually try to make the foreplay great? Are you willing to go till your muscles burn, you are panting for breath and sweat is stinging your eyes if thats whats desired? Are you willing to have the sex thats maybe not quite the sex you would have if it were up to you, for her benefit? Do you cuddle and have appropriate pillow talk after?

Are you willing to go all the way for a one night stand? Does it matter if shes decent looking or hot? Do you keep trying in a relationship to have great sex when time/energy permits, or do you get something quick and comfortable and stick with it?

how often do you go all out to try to impress and awe a woman by being the best lover you can be, and how often do you go with "good enough" and when do you just plain old not really care?

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Listen guys. I shall say this behalf of me, LP, D7, and other Vag ladies:

NO CUDDLING or EXCHANGE of numbers during a one night stand.. kthx! :) carry on with your normally scheduled program..

3. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

:rofl:

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Being the best lover that you can be includes not only what goes on inside of the bedroom, but what goes on outside of it as well.

5. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

I always try to top myself. Whether it comes to time, or # of times she cums, or whatever. I always want to be the best she's ever had. :dunno:

6. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd:
    you're a wise man.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

no cuddling? thats bullshit. If its a fuckbuddy then yeah, habitual cuddling can lead to problems, but a ons.. whats the harm?

8. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Absolutely.

I think sex is a direct reflection of what you want / what you want to give in a relationship. Just the other night the girlfriend commented, after a good 1 1/2 hour session, "I've never came that many times... ever.". That in itself was a reassuring feeling.. made me feel good that I made my girl feel good.. you know?

I never rush foreplay. Her and I both understand the importance of it, and sometimes our foreplay will end up lasting longer then the actual sex.

9. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

It's a piece of ass, a lay... cuddling seems to be more intimate, more personal.. if that makes sense.

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Sex counts as cardio for me and I keep a water bottle next to the bed. In certain positions I can grab it and drink without breaking the rhythm. :rofl:

11. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

D2R; she's gotta stop blowing smoke up your ass, your head is getting huge.

:rofl:

12. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:bowrofl:

GT, you never cease to amaze me.

13. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Definitely not. She's a squirter, so I see the actual orgasm :rofl:. Having to change sheets at 2AM, after fucking for an hour is a pain in the ass.

14. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:rofl::rofl: No cuddling for me. I associate cuddling with intimacy. ONS to me is sex, sex, sex and leaving. Granted, there are girls who would probably enjoy cuddling on a ONS.

15. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

What an annoyance, I hope you wash your hands.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I don't subscribe to the its "just a peice of ass" theory. 99% of the time i really am looking to have a mutually enjoyable experience beyond a simple orgasm.

17. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

We always end up taking a quick shower.

18. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

So you're saying if a girl you just met, openly admitted that she just wants to fuck you, you would deny her?

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you get up and leave, thats fine, but if you stay which is what happens more often then not in my experience, then not cuddling would be a rejection that would just make the girl feel used and bad about herself, blah blah blah.

20. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Love you!:o

Seriously guys, if you are in a relationship invest in sex as much as you can..specially if your girl has a high sex drive. I soooo very appreciate it when a guy goes out of his way to please me, specially that I can be annoying and wanting things nonstop and can't understand that his horniness is gone. Then the guy would be my god and I do whatever I can to please him too. If you are with a sexual person and you don't try, her mind definitely would wander about other guys...and I don't put blame on her.

I don't see the importance of investing in ons, unless you get off by the girl enjoying it. Personally I have more respect for guys that care about the pleasure of girl ons or not.

21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol.. whoah there buddy. I said nothing of the sort. Id throw a bitch over my shoulder and run back to my place... When I got there though Id fuck her till she couldnt take any more, play with her hair, look into her eyes, and sleep with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

what if shes a porker?

23. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:rofl: My boy! :rofl:

And you lost me. I never even let my fuck buddies or friends with benefits get that intimate with me. I feel that we're using eachother for enjoyment, pleasure - point blank. After the deed is done, I'm flopping over and going the fuck to sleep.

I think the look in her eyes, play with her hair, head on your chest thing displays the intimacy.. why do I say that? Cause there's not a better feeling in the world then having my girl in my arms at night with her head on my chest.

24. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Why would you not always try your best?

Its always an opportunity to learn and improve, so not trying your best because you really don't care about your partner or for whatever reason, is only hurting you.

25. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I'd beg to differ.

Example -

Drunk at JAO's girlfriends party. JAO's girlfriends bestfriend wanted me. I didn't really think she was attractive, but, she had a body. I just wanted to get off.

Went to bedroom upstairs, she blew me for 5-6 mins. She asked me to go on top - I said "No, you go on top". I let her ride me for about 3 or 4 mins then decided I wanted to get off :rofl:. I got off, she didn't, and I had absolutely no remorse.