guys, girls, does this type of person exist?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Aug 28, 2007.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

i realized i may have stupidly high expectations for a girls' personality

so, you will be my reality check.

i need a chick that can be intellectual with me
    but that can go be a fucking retard when i want to be too

i need one i can dominate and at the same time can take a step forward and grab the wheel and steer

i need an ADD party girl who decides to stay in and read a book on a weekend every now and then

is this too much to ask? this is what i'm like, im looking for someone who is compatible to all my moods and desires. i figure since i exist and am not screwed in the head, i should be able to find someone else too.

i am not too picky when it comes to looks but after a ridiculous amount of women met, numbers gotten, etc, none of them are really worth seeing

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  2. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

they exist.

Reminded me alot of myself minus the party part. I dont party nearly as much as I used to.

3. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

:werd:

they exist.. just keep looking.

ps. i only let guys dominate me in the bedroom..not outside of one ;)

4. jonno

jonno New Member

sounds like myself

5. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

I think everyone has all of those qualities from time to time.

6. jell999

jell999 New Member

Fuck, if you find one, send em my way. Youve described my perfect woman!

7. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

i'm dating her

8. DarkDruid

DarkDruid The Power of The Awesome

Where do I sign up for a girl like that? lol

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

the problem is i keep dating girls who fit lets say 3/4ths of this stuff and problems always occur because once it gets serious they can't partake in the last 4th.

example: you date a party chick, then you just dont feel like going out for a weekend or two. all of a sudden you lose value, you're sending her out alone with her add-party-chick friends, etc.

example: you date a quiet-type girl who isnt all about any given party scene, but your bar-hopping eventually gets on her nerves. why are you out in a bar on friday instead of being with her?

example: you date a smooth, charismatic, sophisticated girl. you connect with her beautifully but when you want to do something very juvenile like... paintballing on haloween, she goes apeshit. again, you lose value for this and eventually the girl.

example: you date a tomboyish type girl who understands the last example and the moment you want to discuss something deep its just not interesting because she can't bring anything to the table.

the answer for me, so far, has been to keep a girl out of the part of my life she doens't fit with, but in chosing a serious LTR, i'd like to find someone that does. i am starting to lose energy having to make a special date/put in extra effort because i was working on my car all weekend, for ex. or too hung over to hang out. or whatever. let me be clear: the girls aren't leaving me. i'm good enough at relationships to make it all work, but i'm asking myself if its even worth it.

i HATE quantifying and qualifying but i feel i need to here. In the last year i've probably met 200 girls not counting anyone introduced to me and probably collected 50 some numbers and quite frankly, none of them truly interested me. i'm starting to think i'm looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

are you male or female?

how would you feel letting your LTR guy out partying while you stay at home on weekend nights? would this eventually make you feel left out/annoyed(that he's not hanging with you for ex)/unloved/incompatible/not up to his standards/or anything else?

how many girls do you know like this?

ps. thats what i meant anyway

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Sounds a lot like me :mamoru: except for the being dominated part, I'm fine with sharing control but not with being dominated.

That's the bitch with the whole ADD thing though, it's hard to find someone to fit all the moods when you want them to :o

12. ~QueenBee~

~QueenBee~ OT Supporter

I'm perfectly fine with it. On occasion I definitely go to the bars and be a rowdy dancing Queen. But there are some nights when I just don't want to go out. You have to be understanding to the other party if they want to go out to a club and bar star it. Simple as that. LTR only work if both parties work towards them to make them as exceptional as they can be. You can't spend every undying moment together as it will get boring. Personally, I'm the type of girl , when my bf's of the past go clubbing and I dont want to go, I stay home and work on my car. Then when he comes home piss drunk and not feeling to shit hot, I take care of him, and laugh at him the next day... :)
    Its taking things in stride. No two people are exactly alike and he could use that as a boys night out or her. Know what I mean?

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Keep looking man. I was in the exact same boat just a few weeks ago. Obviously its a bit too soon to call it, but right now it feels like a good fit. :wiggle:

the other side of the coin is that you may not be giving people enough of a chance. I was talking to a buddy of mine who tends to give every girl a chance even if there seem to be some things off. I've definitely written off girls only to have him give them a chance and had them turn out really cool. I asked him how he knew they would turn out cool when x and y pointed to definitely not cool. He just shrugged and said "I try to be open minded". huh. something I had never thought of before.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

ahh, i think i might have slightly misunderstood. I hate to put forth another undesireable outcome, but even assuming you met a girl who was EXACTLY what you are looking here, you would probably be disgusted by her complacency. I mean you really want her to just go whichever direction the wind blows? sometimes even if you are both exactly the same, your weekend in is going to be a weekend she wants to go out. Thats just how life is. Its all about how she handles it.

15. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

I'm dating her as well, so she exists man. I find the smart ones are usually like that.

16. NCS

NCS Active Member

no i don't want her to partake in every activity i do, but i don't want her to look down upon them / be annoyed by how i chose to spend my time.

17. jonno

jonno New Member

male

18. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Actually I'm going to say that if such a person exist then they must have a really weak personality. It just seems like too many different traits to be put into one person.

19. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i'm with one.

very, very rare.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

21. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

like on what level?

I spent saturday night with the guys, and I could tell my new girl was a bit disapointed, but she said "have fun with the guys, send me a dirty txt message or two, see you tommorow"

so the next day, instead of sitting on the couch with a hangover, i got up and did something she wanted to do.

all about compromise and trying to be considerate :dunno: but would you consider that a problem because I knew she was a bit disapointed that I didn't want to hang out with her?

22. Isamu

Isamu New Member

fucking truth!

23. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Not to be up on myself but that sounds a lot like me...

I've got friends that are that way too. Sometimes all those characteristics are in one person but you just don't see it at the time or they haven't quite developed that side of themselves yet.

24. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

:werd:

25. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

surprisingly I know quite a lot of girls [and guys] who are like that, but I only started meeting people like this when I started going out a lot more. My social life has been really active this year, and I've been going out to clubs, dance parties, bars, shows, etc frequently in Long Beach lately... I would not have expected to meet people whom I could have intellectually stimulating conversation with in these settings

example:
    I recently met a guy who runs a record label and is working on his masters at USC for philosophy. We discussed string theory while hanging out a bar with some friends :)