SRS Guys..explain this behaviour?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by big 1, Aug 28, 2006.

1. big 1

big 1 New Member

Well, my ex/bf/SO drove up 40 kms to see me last nite, just to have coffee. I appreciated the gesture, but he came unannounced and so i had things to do. I only spent a\5 minutes with him and then he drove home. I felt bad about it, but there was nothing i could do. Later that night he sent me a long email about how sad he was and how he missed me, etc.
    I was really tired so i didnt pay mich attention and i went to bed.
    Today he tells me he doesnt want to be with me anymore, and he went shopping with a "single" girl friend of his (he made sure to tell me she is single). He hates malls, and he spent 3 hours in the mall today.

1. Wth does this mean> why would he flaunt about going out with another girl ?
    2. Does he want to get back together, or no?? so confused??

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You didn't say but I'm assuming this is a very young relationship...if not then uh....it should have been.

He's playing games and trying to hurt your feelings so you will show more affection/attention towards him. It's childish and pathetic....if I were a girl and on the receiving end of that crap, I'd kick him to the curb and start looking for another.

just my $.02

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

He is dealing with shit incredibly poorly. Instead of communicating with you using words, he's trying to communicate with and manipulate you using actions.

Translation: "I am really into you. I went out of my way to show this and you shot me down. I feel like you are not into me the way I am into you." Etc. This is very very much in your control whether u want that or not. Ask, "Do you want to get back together with me?" Not as an invitation, if you prefer, simply as a question.

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

He acted like a wussy and then realized how much of a wussy he was and overcompensated by trying to display how he was the prize in the relationship.

5. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

You actually broke up with him when he went out of his way to surprise you? That moment you broke up with him? No wonder hes going off telling you hes seeing another single chick at the mall.. hes trying to make you jealous and make you miss him but okay I understand you didn't like how the man came unannounced.. its understandable but sometimes its nice to get surprised once in awhile by your so called SO.. in this case, I guess YOU didn't like it because you had planned to break up with him anyways.. so exactly, what is the problem here again?

6. iota

iota New Member

He tried as a last ditch effort to get back with you by visiting you. If you do not want to be with him then you did nothing wrong. He then tried to make you jealous by telling you he went to the mall. If you already decided you do not want to be with him... then who cares what he says. Just ignore him and then he will eventually get the message after a while.

7. johan

johan Active Member

It's done.

And you're upset because he went and spent time with a girl after you broke up with him?

How interesting....

8. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Oh wait.. so YOU have the right to go and talk to guys behind his back but yet somehow its wrong when he goes and talks with other chicks? Especially, when you two are no longer a couple? Uhhh.. am I reading this right?

You two are DONE.. FINISH, he can do whatever his heart desires.. now that I understand the picture better I realize that he tried to put the effort to stick with you but you didn't return the favor.. why is this his fault again? And you wonder why hes talking to another woman.. come on now, its to make you jealous and to find someone to be his rebound so he can forget about you quicker.. sorry to say.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: :rolleyes: You are really a class A-1 certified hypocrit! Double standard, much?

What makes it OK for you to talk to guys behind his back, and yet he can't talk to females behind YOUR back (even to the point that you think you can monitor his phone and IMs)? Do you think he would be justified in being pissed that you talk to guys behind his back?

You sound like one hell of a catch :ugh:

10. johan

johan Active Member

I'm starting to think he's a lucky guy.

11. big 1

big 1 New Member

um...wow the posts that were in MY avatar were posted by my ex...except the original thread starter.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowrofl: this is bizarre

13. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Oh wow! LOL! Great twist to this thread now.. so, I'm guessing you two share this account or both of you know the login info? heh.. :rofl:

14. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

WTF??? You're not making any sense.

God...some people are so retarded they think we know who is actually typing the words on the screen.

Learn 2 interwebz noob

15. big 1

big 1 New Member

Thank you:) this is the best advice ive gotten from this thread:)

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

This shit is hilarious. Its not often we get the whole truth here.