Guys, can you relate?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Go991ST, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

I asked some of my friends and they looked at me like I was crazy..
    I was wondering if any of ya'll ever go soft, at least partially when you're fooling around? If my GF is giving me a handjob, and I'm just laying there not touching her, sometimes I really have to try to keep it fully hard and alot of times when she takes her hand off of it for a minute, it goes down and is kind of embarassing when she grabs it again and it's half alseep. :noes:

Anyone else do this?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Maybe your friends have never had the opportunity to get a handjob :mamoru:

It doesn't happen all the time for me.. but it has happened before. I like when she always tries to make me as turned on as possible :cool:

3. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Yea, it happens once in a great while. It comes back..not a lot to wory about. Now if you couln't get it up you'd be in deep shit. What's worse is if you've been going at it for a while and you just can't cum or when it takes for ever. Sometimes that works out though and you can really turn it up a notch. :naughty:

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

It happens. Especially after the 1st round of the evening.

5. JpnDude

JpnDude New Member

Yeah, happens at times but don't panic or anything. Sometimes it's just stress or being tired. I know after some long work weeks, although I am in the mood for some play with my SO. She goes down on me and I start doing oral on her, sometimes I go soft. But she usually knows how to get me going again. ;)

6. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

yeah its happened a few times. i think its something that just comes with practice

7. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

Hmmm, it happens to me sometimes, especially when I start thinking about something else... but goes away when I focus on the task at hand :bigthumb:

8. David02

David02 Guest

I'll go partially soft if I am concentrating really hard on something that doesn't directly stimulate me. For instance... if I'm down in between her legs workin real hard to get her off, I will usually soften up a bit. Of course it only takes about a half second of attention to get it back up again.

9. neebelung

neebelung Guest

It happens, but so long as MOST of the time you're able to get it (and KEEP it) hard, I woulnd't worry. It happens, just make sure your girl knows not to take it personally so she doesn't think that she's not turning you on or anything like that.

10. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

mmm sometimes when i go down on my gf it kinda goes down a little bit... but never fully

11. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

same...

12. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

thanks for the info guys..

another thing, talking about pleasing her.. if the girl I'm with is really into it (moaning, etc) good lord, he doesn't come down from attention for a while! but when I'm going down on a girl who doesn't seem to be having much fun, he's usually asleep. :(

Luckily the girl I'm with now makes alot of noise and seems to be enjoying it alot (or should be an actress) either way I like it when she's really into it.

13. thebigcheese

thebigcheese New Member

She is usually on top when shes giving me a hj, so if that happens I just pop it right on in there. Gets it hard real fast plus it surprises the hell out of here.