FRK Guys: Boxers, Briefs...? Gals: Thongs, Bikinis, Boyshorts...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sparklwazngurly, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

I was having a discussion online with someone today and one of the personal get to know you questions we exchanged was what kind of underthings to you prefer and why. So I thought It would be an interesting topic. I saw an old thread asking for pics, well I'm not ASKING for pics, just preference and why. So please Ladies and Gents, tell FS what you like, why, and if you have a fav. brand or store... please fill us in!!

Most of my Lingerie is from VS. Though after some pics I saw :naughty: I am sooooo gonna hit up Nordstroms for those Hanky Panky lacies...

I prefer thongs and bikinis, though I do enjoy the occasional boy short. I prefer Microfiber, seamless pairs also. Not only are there less VPL, but I think they are more comfy.

I do wanna say something about MY preference for men's undies... (IMHO) Girls spend money on some of their lingerie because they want it to be sexy and special when someone see's it. I like it when men take the same pride in their underwear. I hate tighty whities and bargain bin boxers/briefs. Sorry Guys, not your fault they don't throw cute male undies in bargain bins, but SOL. It could be a nice pair of Calvin Klein bikini's or something cute like a Horny Devil pair of boxers, but showing some thought (and hygiene) into your underwear guys is a nice treat I think.

For those guys, wanting to try some male lingerie, or maybe even enjoy the soft silky/satin feel of panties, but don't like slipping out, here are a couple sites for you...

www.bodyaware.com

www.xdress.com

Okay... hit me with your best shot! (please....)

2. crazyrunner33

crazyrunner33 New Member

I prefer boxers just for the comfort, could be why I still have my Vcard but if I had to pick something that is sexy it would be the mesh undies that's on the home page of your first link.

3. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

For me I usualy wear boxers since they're roomy and comfy. They're always a nice looking pair. I only wear a crappy old pair if its a sunday laundry day.

If I'm going out to a bar, a date, or have to dress up really nice I'll usually wear boxer briefs. A nice black pair, I have several. I would be the most comfortable wearing these in front of any girl.

As for a girl: I love seeing them in a thong, then boy shorts, then bikini underwear.

4. sparklwazngurly

Nice... Any favorite brand of boxers, a favorite print maybe. (I.E. I like this brand because the waistband isn't gargantuan.)

I'm glad you saw something you liked on that site. Sexy things, good prices... Even latex and leather for those of you guys that prefer that.

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

basic FOTL boxerbriefs... Economical, and comfortable.

6. sparklwazngurly

Great response, exactly the kind I was looking for thanks. I'm sure you don't disappoint in your date nite boxer briefs :x:

7. sparklwazngurly

Dang I was gonna peg you as a look who we've got our Hanes on now, fella :mamoru:

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

Nope... hanes stretch out too much, and then wind up half way up my ass. May be kosher with a little bit of fabric, but when you're talking as much as in a pair of boxers, well... yikes!

9. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

are they really that good? i would assume the basic ones were just as stretchy-outtie as the hanes ones. seriously 1 hour in the hanes and they feel like boxers again.

ive got some nice boxer briefs my dad got for me. BVD, the legs arent as long as i would prefer but its nice thicker cotton that stays super tight, and since they have shorter legs they dont ride up.

edit: after some googling, the bvds i have are techincally trunks. meh, all the same.

10. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

That is very true. I like wearing them on date nights because they are a bit tighter and really show my assets. Plus I know you saw my post in the other thread about underwear, so that is always a possibility:hsd:

11. DUCY

DUCY New Member

I alternate between boxers and boxer briefs, depending on the days activites. Most of mine are plane in color but I definately make comfort the most important criteria in selecting my undies.

My GF in HS used to love my jock strap. Hahaha.

12. crazyrunner33

crazyrunner33 New Member

I usually prefer Fruit of the Loom boxers and Hanes because the waist band isn't too tight and the materials of the waist band are nice and smooth. I also love spandex underware, they work great in basketball because I always have short shorts. I switched to spandex because during a high school basketball game on my Junior year I fell down and someone popped out to say hello to everyone.

13. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

I definitely prefer boxer briefs on guys. My SO used to be a boxers guy, and I'm so glad I got him to convert. Not only are they sexier to me, but he says they're more comfortable because they don't bunch/ride so much. I like them fitting snug, and a little shorter rather than longer. Solid colors please.

I'm a thong girl myself-- I cannot stand panty lines. I like all different colors and patterns and fabrics, and my choices usually vary depending on my outfit and color. I'm not particularly choosy about them. I absolutely detest boy shorts. I think they're cute and all, but definitely not for me. I've never managed to find a pair that would just sit where they're supposed to be and not ride me all day long. I think maybe this is a better idea for girls that don't have butts? Not really sure. And then I rock the bikinis under my workout attire (for some reason, it weirds me out when girls were thongs to the gym...) for ultimate comfort.

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

Banana Republic boxers for me (outlet store sales ftw! :o) Then on rare occasions some of my vs thongs or fredericks boyshorts.

15. sparklwazngurly

Very nice!

*points to the links above*

www.xdress.com

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

I rock the ones that have the soft cotton band at the bottom of the legs, so they don't stretch out quite as far, and the added weight keeps them from riding up. Love 'em. :naughty:

17. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

boxer breifs, whatevers on sale when I want some. Mostly jockey. Like em because they keep everything in the right places and I can just strip put of my pants and into a gi when it's time to work out.

18. sparklwazngurly

Nice and convenient then... good good

19. HouseLing

convienient, comfortable, lazy all in one little package :coold:

20. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Boxer Briefs. The comfort of boxers, the support of briefs....and not the constant wedgies from boxers :mamoru:

21. crazyrunner33

crazyrunner33 New Member

Common, don't you love those awkward moment in public where you just have to dig them out even though everyone is looking?:rofl:

22. HouseLing

i am thinking of going to get a pair of bikini breifs though

23. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

Boxers sometimes just give me a bad day. its like no matther what I do they just dont feel straight and always keep getting bunched. I can never fix it so I just goto the bathroom, take it all off and start over.

24. HouseLing

i have a couple pairs like that, i keep em in the bottom of my drawer for when i dont do laundry for a couple weeks :o

25. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

jockstrap :yum:

I'm a briefs or boxerbriefs kinda guy myself :o