FRK Guy+Girl+Guy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vXSevenXv, Jan 8, 2005.

1. vXSevenXv

vXSevenXv New Member

Ok. My guy has mentioned having a three some with one of his guy friends more than once. He told me that he has done it before and he liked it. Now like he keeps bringing it up as if I wanted to di it. I feel like hes kinda pressuring me into doing it. I have thought about it but Im really too scared.

I wanna know if he wants to do this just so that he can have a girl guy girl three some or if he just really wants his friend to fuck me. Im confused.:eek3:

2. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

if you are not totally into the idea then you should flat out tell him no... if you aren't comfy now with it you won't be once it starts and it will probably end up causing problems for you guys later on....

3. tell him no and that's the end of it. if he leaves you over it then tell him to go fuck himself.

4. Jaymz22

Jaymz22 EAT ME

call him a fag

he'll probably say it isnt gay unless the balls touch, so be prepared for this... :greddy:

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

even though the answers above are not nice, I'm with them. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. It's not that hard.

6. vp_invader

vp_invader New Member

or...you can maybe ask him what he wants first instead of just assuming?

7. vXSevenXv

vXSevenXv New Member

Hmm...interesting.

8. Damn! i can never get a guy to have a threesom with me and another guy.(guy,girl,guy)... i'd say wahoo!! lets do it!! :wavey:
    But if you're not comfortable with it say no...don't do anything you don't want to. if you do then he'll know that he can persuad you to do other things you don't really want to do.
    if he wants to do it that badly with his friend then i'd be asking some questions about that...:noes:

9. T140

T140 New Member

Yeah, I'll bet he's attracted to his friend more than you may think.

Does his friend know your guy wants a threesome with him involved? If so, the three of you should sit down and talk about it. Express your concerns, let them express their concerns and come to a conclusion.

Threesomes aren't anything to be scared of. You just have to be very open and have an understanding trio of people that if they aren't comfortable with themselves, then there will be problems ahead.

Have you and your guy discussed it in length at all yet? Or has it just been comments here and there? Start with a good discussion with him about it first.

Is it a threesome in general that bothers you, or his choice of partner?

Threesomes only come in two flavors when all the descriptors are removed - either really damn good, or really bad. I've been lucky so far and all of mine have been really damn good :)

10. vXSevenXv

vXSevenXv New Member

At one point he had a guy which was his bestfriend that lives in CA. But I dont think he really wants it with any one of his friends in particular. And I dont know any of his friends because we have a LDR...which by the way sucks and I hate it and I never want another one...We havent discussed it in detail...the longest we talked about it was about 5 minutes and he ended up turing it into a masturbation session :rolleyes: Its hard to basically tell him no to anything. Like when he mentioned it to me the first time, before I had a chance to answer, he said "Im sure you would...you would prolly try anything if it were right in front of you." And sometimes he says things like I would do anything he tells me and all this stuff...it feels like hes almost trying to brainwash me or something. I dunno whats going on but I do really feel like hes pressuring me into stuff all the time.

11. T140

T140 New Member

I'd bail. He sounds a little disturbed to me. If you've had no real time face to face with this guy, a threesome shouldn't even be in the picture.

Sounds like he's in the closet and wants a threesome with another guy to get what he wants and cover it up by looking straight with a girlfriend.

I could be completely off base here, but that's what it looks like from my viewpoint.

12. Trina

Trina New Member

If he is telling you what you think, feel, and what you will do with him, not giving you any chance for input, this guy is not worth your time.

There are treasured men out there who will value what you think and what you have to say and your feelings about sex.

RUN, don't walk, away from the current relationship you are in.

13. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

Quoted for truth.

14. Enkidu

Enkidu New Member

guys who want to have a threesome w/ another guy are either gay-y or disrespecting of women.

15. minitruck_freq

minitruck_freq New Member

if u have a "paperboy" there to slip a piece of paper between the balls...then its fine. also no meat gazing or prolonged eye contact. and if both guys hold hands.....its ok if u dont interlock fingers.

16. dfb547490

dfb547490 Guest

I'm 100% straight and I'd consider doing it...but not with anything resembling a girlfriend or anyone who might ever in the future potentially become my girlfriend. Wouldn't do it with a guy I was friends with either...if I was at a bar or something and some hot biatch said she wanted me and her boyfriend to double-team her I'd be cool with that, but that's about it.

17. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

All said and done if you don;t want to SAY NO, it;s that simple, if he can;t understand that...Find someone who can!

18. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

umm.. if you're scared don't do it. Simple as that.. Fuck the pressure shit. It's your body.

Would you jump off a cliff if your bf wnated you to?

:eek3: from the sounds of it he's thinking you're way easy. Do you really want to be thought about like that?

I'm done MFM once with no pressure. It's awesome!

plus you're WAY young. How old is your bf?

19. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

He wants to try the "Pattycake". ;)

Nah, if he's that presuring drop him. I have known other guys in teh past like that, and makes the rest of us nice guys look bad...

20. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

Not always, some men are secure enough in their sexualtiy that being in a sexual situtation with another man doesn't scare them, & if their woman wants it how can it be disrespecting to her?

All said it depends on the people in the situation.

Speaking of which- vXSevenXv, if you don't want to do this then say no. Make sure the b/f knows it's going to stay no. If he keeps pressuring you to do something you don't want to do then leave him-that is a sign of an unhealthy relationship. If he can't respect your "no, this is not going to happen" then it's not healthy for you. At the same time, if this is something he can't do without it's not healthy for him either. That is in no way saying you should do it if you couldn't be happy having done it, it's just pointing out that maybe you two aren't meant to be :hs:

21. vXSevenXv

vXSevenXv New Member

He is 29.

I understand exactly where you all are comming from. However, I do not agree that he may be gay. He has never given me any indication of him being gay. But I agree with
    Pixie...I think he is very comfortable with his sexuality to be in bed with another man and me.

Apart of me wants to do this and another part of me doesnt. I reason I guess I really dont want to do this is because if I do, Im afraid that he will want to bring another girl in and im totally NOT down with that. He has never said that if we have another guy he will want to have another girl, but I think that thats the main reason he wants to do it.

dfb547490...I see what your saying to because I have mentioned this to some of my guy friends and they say basically the same thing. They say that they would def. do it but only with someone elses gf and not theirs. That also makes me wonder if he really cares for me. vbmenu_register("postmenu_29625857", true);

22. MAME

MAME New Member

if you want your relationship to last, don't even think about it. However, since he's already pretty in to it, you might as well dump him anyway. There's no future for you guys.

23. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I suppose I have a different point of view than most people in this thread.

I say that you need to communicate your fears and concerns to him. And talk it though. If you are still uncomfortable, don't do it, and tell him why you don't want to do it.

Simple as that.

If he respects you, he'll be ok with your decision.
    If he doesn't respect you, the relationship is not meant to be.

24. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

First Of all, You need to concentrate on Communication. Above all, YOu need to not be a pushover and let him know that You have your OWN opinions and feeling and that If you say NO, you mean NO.... Not "maybe," Not "I'll think ABout it"... NO.

You said you are in a long distance relationship? Then you need to NOT be bringing in MORE drama to your relationship. It's hard enough when Your SO is far away.. it's worse when he's presuring you into something you don't want.

25. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

well said.