LGBT Guy at gym. I'm str8

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by pdb574, Jan 29, 2005.

1. pdb574

pdb574 New Member

Ok, there's this guy at my gym that I met a few months ago. We played racket ball once and decided we would meet weekly to play. Nothing out of the club ever. I had given him my cell # in case one of us couldn't make it. Well all was good, i'm straight and I thought he was so I really didn't see a problem with showering at the same time afterwards. Well...the other night, Tuesday he left me a note in my locker after showering. In it he said he was attracted to me and thought I was the greatest thing he ever seen. He said I have the nicest ass and so on. He said he would like to meet outside of the gym and to call him if I was interested. I was taken back. First I thought this was a friend and second this guys seen me naked a dozen times and basically checking me out. It was kind of wierd.

Well, now I got to thinking about it and i'm sort of turned on by the comments he said about me and my body. So, i've been thinking of calling him. I don't know if i'll end up letting him do anything but I wan't to at least talk to him and let him know how I feel. Do you think that's wrong??

help! confused..

2. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I see nothing wrong with giving him a call. Even if you tell him that your straight and want nothing more from the friendship that you have then just friends, so be it. If you want to explore your sexuality a bit, there is nothing wrong with that either. If you decide to not do anything besides friends, he could still turn out to be a great friend. If you do go and do something, there is no harm there either. Its not like he doesnt already know what you look like nekked.

He must obviously trust the friendship you two have, even if it is only at the gym, to give you that note in the first place. You could have reacted poorly and ended the friendship right there and then.

Give him a call and see whats up. :)

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...and then post with details (and pics :x: )

4. XxRicanxX

XxRicanxX New Member

I would have given him a call and just let him know you were straight. As long as you both don't have any problems with that, I don't see why you can't both stay really good friends.

5. Taylor

Taylor Guest

There's nothing wrong with exploring this aspect of your sexuality. Call him, and see where things go. If you start getting uncomfortable, just tell him you're straight, and there will probably be no harm done. He'll be disappointed, but we're used to rejection from straight men for the most part.

6. XxRicanxX

XxRicanxX New Member

Just like a straight guy being rejected from a girl, right?

7. boiwunder

boiwunder New Member

truer words have never been spoken :hs:

8. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I'd say do what you feel comfortable with. It sounds like you're having mixed feelings about this guy. On one level, you're straight, so you're obviously not sexually attracted to him. However, it turns you on that he's into you. That, IMO, is not a good reason to do anything with him in a sexual manner. You'd be leading him on and possibly only making the confusion worse for yourself.

After reading what you said, I was thinking that it might be possible that you're bi and haven't had a chance to explore this yet. You'd know better than any of us would though. Just don't lead this guy on. He's being honest with you, you should at least return the favor.

Let him know where you stand and if you like him enough as a friend to continue the friendship without him getting weird about it, that's great. If he can't deal with it...well, that's his problem.

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Racket ball is fun. :hsugh:

10. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

11. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

You'll be fine as long as you stay within your comfort zone and be honest with him and yourself.

Other than that, life is short. Might as well experiment as much as you can, while you can.

12. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Agreed with all the posts... Just Make sure you lay everything out for him so there are no surprises and you aren't leading him on..

Otherwise enjoy the opportunity.

13. cargojock

cargojock New Member

Tell him your straight, but were interested. If you want to try something take it slow. It may not be for you and he needs to understand that. Just be sure not to be a cock tease and lead him on and then blow him off (not literally) and bring him around again. That sucks

14. pdb574

pdb574 New Member

First, thanks for all the comments, it helped. Second he's not a bad guy, not a creep or anything. I'm going to meet him tonight and talk.

15. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Cool. Let us know how it goes.

16. pdb574

pdb574 New Member

Well we didn't talk until last night. He told me how he felt and that if anything he wanted to remain friends or as I think he's hoping for friends with benefits. I didn't say much, i was kind of nervous. He asked me if I would like to go dinner on the weekend. I said I was not at all trying to lead him on and that I would have to think about it. I didn't say no because he asked me to at least think about it. This is weird. I'm thinking I might just forget the whole thing and say no, but I keep thinking about what he said about me.

still confused.

17. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:hs: :wavey:

18. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Bordering on too much drama here. Lets cut to the chase. Either you're gay, straight, bi, or curious.

If you're absolutely sure you're straight - go to dinner with him, tell him that you appreciate the fact that he finds you attractive, whatever, but you're straight, and would like to remain strictly casual friends.

If you're gay - go for a piece of ass.

If you're bi - if you're in the mood, go for a piece of man-ass

If you're curious - go for dinner with him, tell him you're not sure how you feel and that you might be open to suggestion, but there are no guarantees and if you're not comfortable - then you would like to remain strictly friends.

Nice and simple.

19. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

I think you asre confused about if you want to fuck him or not...

not about the situation :o

20. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

A horny guy considers having some sweaty man-sex.... My fantasy.

Here's a question, dude. When you masturbate, do you ever fantasize about two dudes getting it on? Do you ever fantasize about you and another dude? And do you enjoy that idea/image enough to cum?

21. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

that's hot!!

Nothing wrong with calling him and hanging out, but do it bc you really want to be around him and not just bc he gave you an awesome compliment :)
    Seems like you already enjoy being around him.

22. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

I wouldn't mind being friends with a gay guy, as long as he was sure that we were just good friends, nothing sexual.

:bigthumb:

23. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Well said.

24. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Look at it in a slightly different light. If one of your straight friends wanted to go grab a bite to eat (might not be the best choice of words there) would you object? Going to dinner doesnt mean that you are going to end up in his bed.

I still stand behind the friends part. Be friends with him and if something happens, it happens. If you have never explored this part of your sexuality before it could take some time to find that you might enjoy having a little M4M fun. Part of your mind is telling you that it is wrong and the other part is saying go for it, giving you the feelings you have right now. If he is really a good guy, and not just looking for a piece of ass, he will accept what you do or dont do.

25. InsomniacV

InsomniacV New Member

yeah man, give it a chance. Go to dinner with him, and see where it all goes. Life is short, go take your chances and explore your sexuality ! :)