GUN Guns from Big 5

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by KiddX, Dec 7, 2005.

1. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

normally i wouldnt go there, but my work is handing out $150 gift cards for christmas. their ammo is very pricey so i thought i might buy a shotgun or mabye a .22 but i would like to hear about buying experiances any of you may have had with them.

2. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

They're ok. I bought my Mossberg 500a from them for $199.99. The saleman was helpful and patient. It's just CA's 10 wait that drove me crazy. Make sure to check the paper for their sales. They have some good deals sometimes.

Damn, with that gift card, you can get a 500 for $50.

3. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

i bought my 10/22 recently from big 5. Id say i got a good deal. Just wait for the ads in the paper, they really do have good deals. but that 10 day waiting is a killer.

4. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

Sometimes they have Mausers and Enfields and other milsurp rifles for like 50-150 bucks. An enfield No. 4 Mk1 is DEFINITELY worth $150.00, that's what I'd go for if it was just a rifle to fuck around with.

If you don't already have a good pump, I'd use it towards a Mossy 500. They have the combo barrel one of the defender with 20" barrel and 7 shot magtube for 199.99 usually.

5. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

i bought my IAC 12ga from there last xmas, only $140 nice home defender shotty, its a ithicak clone. works good looks mean good house gun

6. dougfir

dougfir i luf korean grills

i bought the combo barrel mossberg 500 from there too. I think it was ~$200. Big5 is alright by me!

7. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

You gonna go to the one on rosemead and colorado? Be prepared to deal with morons. I don't know how I survive talking to those goons. They always spend like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to make the rifles safe before they hand them to me until I tell them what to do.

The funniest is when they try to turn the safety on a rifle that can't be turned safe unless it's cocked, they get all nervous.