GUN Gun Shop Horror

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Nolimit26927, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Nolimit26927

Nolimit26927 High Class White Trash OT Supporter

Yesterday I was at one of the local shops and there was a lady there looking at guns. I really wasn't paying attention to her until I heard her say "I can't pull the trigger unless I use both fingers". At that point I saw she was holding a .38 special, and she was looking to the right at the guy behind the counter and kept dry firing straight ahead where there was a couple and their 2 young kids.:ugh: Then she kept asking about a gun she could buy for her daughter to carry around campus.:ugh: At this point I look at what I'm looking at and hurry to get out of there. When I turn around to leave, she has the revolver with a laser grip she is aiming everywhere, including the back of the salesman's head while hes not looking. I was gone after that in case something actually did happen.

2. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Should have been kicked out

3. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

The scary/funny part is any new gun legislature wouldn't prevent people like this from owning guns, and they're the type that end up on the news either blowing their own brains out while cleaning a gun, or having their kid find it and shoot their friend in the face.

4. Nolimit26927

My guess would be that during Christmas time while her daughter is home from school, she is gonna try to show her how it works and shot herself or the daughter. My buddy that was with me said "She looks like one of those snobby rich type with a little dog, she'll probably try to use the laser to play with the dog and then accidentally shoot it."

5. xpinchx

Good, I hate those stupid dogs.

6. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

:rofl: :wtf:

7. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

The salesman should have said something to her about NEVER pointing a gun at someone you don't intend to shoot... I would have given this b*tch a good balling out if she would have pointed it at me...

You would hope that this gun shop would at least try and point her in the direction of a gun safety course if they end up selling her the gun...

8. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

IMO you should have said something.

9. ReFreshing

ReFreshing OT Supporter

jesus i would have slapped the bitch

10. Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

What store?

11. Nolimit26927

Florida Gun Exchange

12. Jurisbot Esq.

Jurisbot Esq. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul. OT Supporter

You should have confronted her and the guy helping her. No excuse for what she was doing.

13. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

:werd: I'm pretty non-confrontational but I probably would have spoken up since clearly she's not familiar with weapons handling etiquitte.

14. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Every right to, if you were in the room with her. Not even to say you have to be a dick about it, but the lady obviously didn't have a clue and was a hazard to everyone there.

15. xpinchx

"Excuse me ma'am, I don't want to come off as rude but what you're doing is dangerous, please don't point that at anybody."
    "But it's not loaded."
    "Did you personally check the chamber to be sure? Just be more careful in the future, even if you're sure it's not loaded you shouldn't point it at anything you don't intend to shoot."

:dunno:

16. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I've spoken up in situations like that in a heartbeat. I don't care if it makes the person feel inadequate or uncomfortable; they're being unsafe.

I've seen other people speak up too, and end up making the person feel so uncomfortable that they leave, to which I applaud. If you're going to be that unsafe, you've no business handling a gun or attempting to buy one.

17. ZCP M3

ZCP M3 Active Member

I had a similar situation at Cabelas. An old lady was buying a shotgun for her literally retarded husband in a wheelchair. He could barely hold the 12ga he wanted and kept pointing it straight at my back. :ugh: I asked the lady once to keep him from doing that, and the next time I turn around it's aimed at my back AGAIN.

I ended up walking over to the salesman, explained why it was making me uncomfortable, and asked him to take the gun back from the guy and not make the sale. As I recall she got PISSED that I was offended and continued to coach him through what to write on the 4473 form. 35min later when he had completed they went home with that 12ga.

18. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

Last week i was at the gun shop and these 3 big ol black dudes came in trying to offload this clearly used lorcin, and kept saying they needed something bigger for "uhm... protection homes" and the guy that was helping me kept giving them :ugh: face, and they they wanted to see some glocks, and were pointing them at the salesguy gansta style, and then they refused to pony up their permits to puchase to seal the deal, then they left and the salesguy was all wanting to clearly badmouth them but he didnt because i was black too, then i was like " god i hate niggers" and he joined in on the hate, careful not to use the N word. :rofl:

19. striker754

striker754 Chillin

fucking retards.

20. xpinchx

:rofl:

21. Topgun

Topgun OT Supporter

:mamoru:

22. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

What its true, people like them give hardworking blacks like me a bad name, i work a white collar job, and they sit home and do drugs and pop caps. fuck them lazy fucking niggers.

23. Laurel

Laurel New Member

24. clarus

clarus OT Supporter

I forget which comedian it was but someone made a pretty awesome distinction between your average black man and your scum of the earth niggers. White people have white trash and black people have niggers and they both drag us down.

Thats my rant on that.

Serves you right for going to Florida Gun Exchange. Should go to Hot Shots or Bucks...:rofl::rofl::rofl: