GUN Gun riddle from my dad.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by murph38_99, Mar 26, 2005.

1. murph38_99

murph38_99 OG Silver Member

well its not so much a riddle, but he had order something (rifle) for me for my birthday and i cant figure out what it is. His clues, were that it hasn't come off the production line yet (new I guess) , I'll use it for hunting deer, it is not a combo package, It will have to be in one of the following cartridges; .270, 30-06, or .300, .308
    So what do you think it is? i know its a rifle, but i dont know what it could be... the not off production thing is throwing me off. My dad is a former hunter and polie officer so he's not buying something thats cheapy or not from a respected manufactuter.... so lets start the guessing, and I'll update as i get more info.

2. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Would have thought maybe a Nosler, but it comes in a combo, so scratch that beauty.

3. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Nosler rifles come in one caliber per year, this year is 300WSM. I'd kill for one of those, if you buy one you get first refusal on the next one after that so you can have matching serial numbers :cool:

4. murph38_99

murph38_99 OG Silver Member

still no new clues, although he seems more exited about it than i am. one guess I may have is a M1A from either SA or the CMP

5. RRTX

RRTX New Member

CMP doesn't sell M1A's and the rifles they do sell came off the assembly line a long long time ago lol. Those clues don't even narrow it down enough to begin to guess